Ritz
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers Basketball Cards

I have a bunch of fairly old 36ers cards. I can not seem to find them listed anyway. They are either from 91 or 92 Season. No year dates on card, these were handed out to people at the Adelaide train station from memory. On the back of the card is Mobil & STA.
Just found them recently in my card collection, would like to know if they are worth something. Some players include Butch Hays & Mark Davis, any info would be great.

Topic #48117 | Report this topic

Shano76  
Years ago

They're cool but not worth much. They were given out at events etc, I got a set at the Royal show I reckon. They’re a nice collectable but most 6ers stuff, other than matchworn gear, are worth not much at all.

Reply #833495 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

What Shano said, cool collectable but that's it.

Side note, really hanging out for legit NBL cards. With the boom over the last 1-2 years, genuinely surprised he league hasn’t struck the iron while it’s hot. Would be a nice marketing tool for them.

Reply #833498 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I've still got plenty of NBL cards made by Futura (c 93-94) and even some Stops ones from around 91-92.

Reply #833500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even selling them at games would help and at participating sponsors e.g. Kmart.

I have plenty of cards mostly NBA that I collected during early 90s.

Reply #833501 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The only one worth anything would be a Methuselah Rookie Card

Reply #833510 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I don't know why the 36ers dont bring out more promotional beer cartons. The Hall of Fame ones sold like hot cakes. You could have 2 sets of a team in each carton and do it once a year. I think the 'cards' thing is a bit played out.

Reply #833547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack Toft... very very good sir

Reply #833589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack T is good at most things except tipping winners.

Reply #833590 | Report this post

Ouch  
Years ago

Can I ask if anyone has a Shannon Shorter card. Just asking huge fan

Reply #833680 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I would like a Christopherson card.

Reply #833681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Christopherson would be in the 'All-time Worst Import Choices' subset.

Reply #833688 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:24 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754