Isaac
Years ago

Giddey ankle injury?

Assuming he misses games, who steps up for Adelaide?

Topic #48250 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

Teys has shown he can step up adequately in the past but could start Pinder at the point for all it matters now.

Reply #838109 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

How long is he out for?

Reply #838111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melo de ja vu! I wouldn't risk my career for the 36ers

Reply #838112 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

A shame he is the reason I watch Adelaide games.
Would hope his draft stock is good enough, it was for La Melo but he was a surefire top 3 talent.

Reply #838113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Out two weeks

Reply #838124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Perth by 25?

Reply #838130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curious to see if Giddey takes the cautious approach and looks after himself, or the team-oriented approach and comes back earlier than perhaps he should? Tough choice for an 18 year old whose future is not in the NBL. Hopefully those around him are telling him the right things.

Get yourself right Josh. Your future is bright.

Reply #838155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vozzo dropped 41 this week, is it finally his time!!!

Reply #838163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They were never going to win anyway. Does it matter? Did teys even score last game?

Reply #838186 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Having Paul now start and run most of the game will be in Adelaide's favour. Learn from Melo, the kid is out for the rest of the season.

Reply #838190 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Teys time.. or give Mud Pie a go.. .macca McVeigh shown w that confidence can do to.ones aspirations....
Nothing to lose because we lost all hope already. Time to blood and dev.. some maybe Mud McVeigh get put out there to sink or swim..... giddey look after yourself.. no. 1.. not fit can't contribute to team.. get totally fully fit ...

Reply #838197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mud is another name for crap.sorry.

Reply #838199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Give Mudronja a go!
Then we can properly assess if he's worthy or as bad as everyone thinks!
Some guys just need a chance, but you only get one in this cruel world of basketball....

Reply #838204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mudronja more likely to get lots of minutes playing for South Adelaide in the lowly NBL1 Central league later during the season.

Reply #838209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Giddey is so over rated

Reply #838215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, I cannot stand the Sixers and I can tell you that Giddey is only barely scratching the surface. IQ sets him apart, and his height doing what he can do is what really will secure his future.

Reply #838216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No mrs giddey, he's an average nbl player at best

Reply #838222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I bet the Sixers were really wishing they'd re-signed Kev now!

Reply #838224 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Years ago

anon trolling... thinks giddey is over rated... averages more assists in his first professional season than some veteran guards...

He will be in the NBA next season

Reply #838248 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

The people quick to call Giddey overrated as an 18 year old will look as silly as those who said the same things about young David Andersen, Humphries etc.

Reply #838285 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Giddey overrated. Only a troll would say that.
Overplayed is more like it, Henry shouldn't play him 35+ mins a game if he returns.

Reply #838289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They got enough to cover the point duties. Crocker, Dech and Paul can all carry the ball.

Reply #838297 | Report this post

Jock  
Years ago

Time to phase out and relief Giddey as a point guard and let him exploit other attributes, such as defence and shooting, cos there's no on else on that bloody bench that can contribute!

Reply #838353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will Giddey play this week?

Reply #838791 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754