Knowall
Years ago

Where’s SD next adventure

Shawn Dennis just annouced
"It's that time again in the journey of a coach. After 4 years of hard work that was filled with many great times and experiences it is time to say good bye to 滋賀レイクスターズ / Shiga Lakestars Official and move on to a new challenge. “
Let the speculation start

Topic #48508 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

Vacancies at Sydney & Brisbane with some speculation that Goorjian will replace Mitchell at SEM if so would open up the Illawarra job too.

I wonder if Joey Wright will stay firm on his stance to never coach in the NBL again too?

Reply #848450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few weeks ago on the Brad and Boty podcast, he mentioned he had signed a 3 year deal with a different Japanese team. He didnt name the team though.

Reply #848452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nagoya Diamond Dolphins in same league.

Reply #848454 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Kings - lock it in.

Reply #848455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nagoya for 3 years

Reply #848457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His side hasn't achieved much, not certain on his players caliber but the result haven’t been good.

Reply #848461 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

SD had Angus Brandt playing for him over the last 12mths and he has done quite well with them.

He is a good coach and puts in his best effort wherever he goes.

Good luck with his next venture.

Reply #848483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I spoke to SD a while ago and he was adamant it would take a lot to get him out of Japan. So as the posted said above, Japan?

Reply #848490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I have signed as the HC of the 名古屋ダイヤモンドドルフィンズ Nagoya Diamond Dolphins and I am excited by this new challenge. " From his FB page.

Reply #848496 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Brisbane has been filled.

Reply #848500 | Report this post

Knowall  
Years ago

Yeah thanks saw the article re new venture after posting initial thread

Reply #848504 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754