Zodiac
Years ago

RIP Mark Eaton

Sad news former NBA centre Mark Eaton has died at age 64 after crashing his bicycle in Utah.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/nba/nba-great-mark-eaton-dead-at-64-after-tragic-crash-just-broke-my-heart/news-story/86265826a339f517cefc193ae38f0ebb

The 7'4" giant played his whole career with the Utah Jazz and was one of the greatest shot-blockers in NBA history.

Topic #48632 | Report this topic

LV  
Years ago

RIP

Interestingly he's not even the most famous Utah person to die after a bicycle crash in recent years- Stephen Covey met the same fate

Reply #850488 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Terrible news.

I really enjoyed watching the Jazz in the late eighties / early nineties.

I remember him fondly.

Too early.

Reply #850489 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Interestingly he's not even the most famous Utah person to die after a bicycle crash in recent years- Stephen Covey met the same fate

Shawn Bradley was recently left paralysed after being hit by a car riding his bicycle in Utah too.

Reply #850491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only thing more common than bicycle accidents in Utah is racist fans at Jazz games!

Reply #850507 | Report this post

Johnno  
Years ago

never heard of him not gonna lie

Reply #850548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754