Jack Toft
Years ago

SEM v BNE June 2

It's a simple equation for the Brisbane Sixers, win, win.... win.

They have the slimmest of chances of ending up 4th, but hey if you don't go up to that pretty girl for a chat, you'll never, never, know. Thanks for the good times Tash.

A win to SEM would almost shut the door on Brisbane and Sydney. With SEM on top 2-1 in the series, don't be surprised if they come out strongly to try to over run the Bullets.

While the Bullets dream of a fairytale finish, I think SEM will smash the Bullet's glass slipper, and the Bullets will turn to pumpkins. The Green Machine is looking fierce and it's their home court. Simon Mitchell says "What are you doing in my swamp?! Get out of my swamp"

SEM by 2

Topic #48644 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Playing in Cairns, so no home court advantage for Phoenix

Reply #850802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane been average since the injury to Law, to many hot and cold players.

SEM by 11.

Reply #850826 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

Ahhh! Memories of last year's, late-season run, and that run-and-gun game.

Once more before you leave, Andrej!

Reply #850843 | Report this post

Element  
Years ago

Let me help you guys tonight.
Brisbane ML +216
Cairns +9
Gl.

Reply #850890 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Let me help you - we use decimal odds here.

+216 is $3.16.

Reply #850897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane gonna Brisbane.

SEM 15+

Reply #850911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like a training run at the half. BJ import average, not convinced Broekhoff has still got it. Creek is a gun. Sobey average. Luke the worst commentary man of all.

Reply #850938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Second half has heated up, Brisbane turning on the jets. Harrison looking likely to be a great player down the track.

Reply #850944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harry is a far better player than I'll ever be but man does he look unfit up close.

Reply #850947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That was the worst call on Froling I've ever seen.

Reply #850948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this the SEM team that Perth are meant to be scared of?? LOL!!

Reply #850949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The unsportsmanlike foul is a joke. As Gaze says it's not the officials it’s the stupid rule. Luke is watching a different game with his calling. Froling has ability and understands basketball, I hope he goes to Cairns and gets fit.

Reply #850950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mitchell extended. Fool's Gold. With all the alleged owners of the SEM side are they really that dumb?

Reply #850954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Said it before ... how did Mitchell get the gig in the first place. Why on earth would they extend his contract.

Reply #850957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mitchell time out were exactly what was required, other than Creek his team played crap after half, should have led by more at the half. When SEM decide to play and share the ball around they play fine, it just doesn't happen often enough.

Reply #850962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Other than Creek most of his team is crap.

Reply #850963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One trick pony.

Reply #851256 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754