Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Finals Series: Suns vs Bucks

Finals are set now Suns Vs Bucks, congrats to the bucks on winning the last 2 against the hawks minus Giannis, I'll say Bucks in 6

Topic #48857 | Report this topic

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Phoenix in 6.

Reply #858192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Depends on the status of Giannis, hopefully he's back by game 1, if his health is in question suns in 7

Reply #858198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A lot depends on if Giannis plays, I can see the suns taking this. Suns great Nash takes a stacked team and doesn't make finals and the side he got so close as a player to win one finally wins it.

Reply #858199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty sure Torey Craig gets a ring no matter the result lol

Reply #858201 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nash's Suns didn't play enough D to go all the way.

CP3 deserves to win a title, and fittingly may do so before a lot of the more recent super-teamsters including one of his ex-teammates.

Reply #858202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Barkley said bucks so it'll be the suns

Reply #858204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ Perthworld, we are talking about the nba re D, lol, I'll give you a break though, sides that actually win nba finals do actually play good D.

Reply #858217 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

The Torrey Craig scenario is so ridiculous, much like a lot of American sport.

Reply #858241 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Also read about Torrey Craig situation but given he is now playing for Phoenix in these finals I'm sure he would prefer his ring as a Sun.

Reply #858286 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

@ Perthworld, we are talking about the nba re D, lol, I'll give you a break though, sides that actually win nba finals do actually play good D.

Yes, obviously I meant relative to NBA standards of defence which is indeed lol.

Reply #858288 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I want the Bucks to win, but not really fussed either way, which is weird for me. I'll actually be happy for whoever wins. Usually there's a team you can cast as the villain, but not this year.

I think the Suns will get it and in how many games just comes down to how many games Giannis can play. Suns have better depth and a better inside presence which will make things much harder for Giannis and Lopez at the rim.

Reply #858350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes it's strange to have two underdog teams, I’m just leaning to the suns, but would not be unhappy with the bucks.

Reply #858370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't even think Craig would accept his ring if Phoenix lose

I mean, does it really hold any value to him?

Reply #858581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also, Breen, Jackson and co seem to have extreme difficulty pronouncing Craig

To them, his name is Torrey Creg/Greg. Really, really annoying

Reply #858583 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

"Creg" is how all Americans pronounce the name.

Reply #858586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Suns up 2-0 playing fantastic, poor Giannis comes of a knee injury, still caries the team to only lose.

Khris Middleton really is the Michael Jordan of inconsistency

Reply #859335 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Incredible performance by Giannis yesty, do wonder however if Scott foster had something to do with that, nonetheless great job by the bucks. If they get the next one we're back even boys

Reply #860159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great game today, with all the boomers talk this getting swept under the rug but really great game series tied 2-2 now

Reply #860726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Paul with a shocker and Khris Middleton with a great one, ayton disappointing and holiday too but both pulled through defensively. Giannis played great too series can go either way now

Reply #860729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul was horrendous, Middleton was excellent. Suns played dumb down the stretch.

Reply #860739 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Bucks in six would be hilarious.

Reply #860879 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Well done to the bucks didn't think they could win in the big ones but they got it done, Paul’s foul trouble didn’t hurt either

Reply #861392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Suns just not good enough, disappointing.

Reply #861397 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bucks win the championship for the first time in 50 years. Giannis with 50 points, 14 rebounds and 5 blocks. 17/19 FT too.

Averaged 35/13/5 across the Finals. Three games over 40 points in the Finals - first time since Shaq.

Reply #861784 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

The 'Bucks in six' meme foretold the future.

Reply #861785 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

OP called it.

Reply #861786 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

What a game by Giannis, congratulations to the bucks to go through the playoff heart breaks and now win the title can't help but feel good for them. Sad for Paul, but I’m sure he’ll find some relief as Scott Foster’s body is about to be found in a ditch tomorrow lol.

Reply #861789 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754