NBL MAN
Years ago

Bairstow to Tassie Wani to Sydney

https://twitter.com/SENWestAus/status/1412236849251184655

Topic #48880 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Oh, it's JARRED Bairstow. Lol. Who cares. Another nothing signing with all due respect.

Reply #858713 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

I sure hope we can get some good imports because I don't think Bairstow is overly special either and Magnay is the only particularly good player that has been linked to the Jackjumpers as far as I've seen.

Reply #858717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel, lots of players linked, good players, there problem is none of them excepted.

Reply #858720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SENwestAUS sounded like Scott roth had signed 7 players already and just waiting for the nbl to sign off

Reply #858722 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

So I assume that includes the 3 allready announced?

Reply #858723 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

I think most Wildcats fans would have been happier to have Jarrad back than Will. Injury or not Bairstow displayed way more grit and effort.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with what you get with him Daniel as you continue on your journey of falling in love with the game.

Bairstow is one of those glue guys that you need on any team. In this Wildcats dynasty, players like Greg Hire and Brad Robbins were big parts of it despite what the scoresheet tells you.

Alongside the two head coaches; Hire alongside Wagstaff and D Martin set the tone for what "Wildcats Basketball" is.

Hopefully you attract a big marquee and fill your import spots well but your ex-Wildcats role players in Steindl and Bairstow know what it takes to build a winning culture.

Reply #858726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel I said earlier. Take a chill pill please.
The rumoured signings are that rumoured but so far as I said yesterday if the players do get signed as rumoured the imports will need to be studs. Auckland Huskies already has a stench to it if you are talking about Bibbs. I for one have no interest in a side that will have 3 imports and NO local Tasmanians playing. SMAC simply has a connection by birth only.

Reply #858727 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

If you offered me an expensive Cam Bairstow or a cheap Jarred.

I would have no compunction in choosing the latter.

Reply #858730 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Anon #727 take a chill pill.

Reply #858731 | Report this post

Charon 88  
Years ago

Anon, you're the one that needs to take a chill pill. If you can’t hack a another poster’s passion and enthusiasm for his side then scroll past and ignore it. Carrying on like a self proclaimed 'guru’ of Australian basketball forums and dictating how one should express his views just makes you come across as the f**kwit you probably already are.

Reply #858732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks charon for you inciteful 7 posts over the years. Clearly you know it all.

Said no one ever.

Reply #858735 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Well said Charon 88!

This forum is richer for the diversity of views including Daniel Felmingham who value adds more than some sad anon.

The development of a list (in this case the slow burn with the Jack Jumpers); should be enjoyed not ridiculed by some pathetic anon.

Reply #858737 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Bairstow is a late bloomer that I would have been happy 2c hang around the wildcats, as a tp/ir. Could become a very solid bench player for you.

Daniel, you are right to be concerned, however it's all going to come down to those last four players. Get yourself a gun marquee, and three very good imports, and you will have a very competitive team.

Reply #858742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Certainly better than Krislovic if he was the rumoured one. Good signing, will work hard and can score, that wasn't his responsibility at Perth.

Reply #858747 | Report this post

Loungefly  
Years ago

People look at what Jarrod Bairstow did with the wildcats and right him off but don't look at his QBL/NBL1 career he does more than what we saw this season, he was brought in as an injury replacement late and told play D and rebound and he did it as well as you’d want. If this gives him the nbl career he prob gave up on at his age then good on JJ’s for picking him up and good on the cats for calling him up.

Reply #858749 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Thankyou for all the information guys,I guess I need to do some more research of my own before I make silly comments,it's always hard being a rookie to these things.Im really starting to like what I have been told about this great game of Basketball and can't wait to become one of the Jackjumpers big supporters.

Reply #858751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there anyone else Scott Roth can sign from Perth? Does Tom Jervis want a contract?

Reply #858752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The development of a list (in this case the slow burn with the Jack Jumpers); should be enjoyed not ridiculed by some pathetic anon."
Sorry you disagree with me Scout I thought you were smart. There is nothing in the rumoured signings that will go even close to a top 8 finish. The side was meant to have Tassie elements. All I see right now is Perth. Time will tell.

Reply #858753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How can you have an injury replacement when the season hasn't even started?

Reply #858755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vasiljevic.

Vodanovich i'm sure was an IR before the season started.
AJ for hawks was as well.

Reply #858757 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

No need to be sorry Anon #753 all good, all entitled to an opinion.

As you say all will come out in time.

Putting together a new franchise is not simple, I am not expecting it to be faultless. The opposite but I'm enjoying the ride.

This is a franchise representing Tasmania - other franchises from other areas do not have players primarily from that area.

The Jackjumpers are not the answer for the development of basketball in Tasmania; far from it. But they are part of it.

I am looking forward to more courts being available for local kids to play at the DEC along with new courts being built on the Eastern shore of Hobart. Games being played in the North etc.

The North West of Tasmania has always had the benefit of having community based clubs and being part of the community. They are the heartland we need to replicate this across the State.

The JJ's can assist with this but are not the only answer. I would not want players - or coaches - to be gifted roles in a national league. That is self defeating and will not work. We need a competitive franchise here and that will take time. Currently have Radford, Chivers by 2, Deans etc.

There are a couple of locals that are playing college and with the NW Thunder and Chargers that have the scope to be NBL players including Taran Armstrong and Reyne Smith along with Jack Stanwix / Lochie Barker / Luke Brown. They should not be gifted contracts but have a pathway that may not include the JJ's may end up with another club / Europe / States etc.

There is now a pathway now that was not previously there - the JJ's can assist in developing elite talent in Tasmania but do not blame them.

It is a professional franchise - I am enjoying watching it come together.

Reply #858760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#752, they missed the two best, Kay and Norton, on the ground they were also off the belief that Cotton was available. It was all very, vwishful. Bairstow is a solid pickup, certainly not convinced on Steindl.

Reply #858766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay was never returning so that's crap. Cotton never going to leave. More rubbish. They might have tried to get those guys but going into a new franchise is far from ideal when they have no proven record of being to look after these high calibre people at all.

Reply #858777 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Anon #766 would have a crack at JJ's for not trying to get Kay or Cotton. Roth publicly talked about Cotton being under contract but how he admired him as a player. Made no secret about going for Kay and said weeks ago he was heading to Japan.

JJ's really should have employed some anons on hoops to head their recruitment.

Reply #858782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would seem that a few anonymous people here would definitely have recruited better than what we will end up with.

Reply #858798 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Anon # 798 - please provide an example, what would you as one of those anons do differently?

In the context that the full roster has not been filled.

Who would you sign?

Reply #858801 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

Next Big Announcement from JJ's

JJ's are thrilled to announce the signing of Daniel Flemingham as Starting Cheer-leader for the team.

You, sir/madam? are an inspiration.

Reply #858805 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I hope Roth has some well above average imports in mind, otherwise we're looking at a bottom 2 finish for the inaugural season.

Reply #858810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#777 they should not have been talking up the addition of Kay, Norton, even Cotton out clause then, and that they were Tasmania bound. What they were telling punters and what happened are totally two different things.

Reply #858812 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Import/
Magnay/J Bairstow
McVeigh/Steindl
Import/McDaniel
Import/Gibson

Isnt a bad place to start for a new franchise, especially if the imports are good.

Reply #858813 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

When did they say Cotton was JJ bound - that is bulls.t.

Same with Kay and Norton - if you can not see the difference between asking the question and signing that is your problem.

They have never said they signed any of those players or given the impression that they would - nothing wrong with chasing them and saying that.

As I have said repeatedly I do not believe a player is signed until the club and player announce it.

If you are one of those 'punters' who misinterpret an answer to a question from a journalist to talking up a signing that is your fault not the Jackjumpers.

Reply #858815 | Report this post

Insider  
Years ago

Hopefully the majority of these recent Jack Jumper signings are positions 6-11 on the list.

That is OK.

These aren't names I want pay NBL ticket prices to see.

Reply #858817 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Fair call anon # 817

They have just announced Bairstow signing :

https://twitter.com/JackJumpers/status/1412577185622229002?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Reply #858821 | Report this post

loungefly  
Years ago

they are absolutely gutting the Wildcats, is this just a case of Roth wanting players he knows as theres already an established relationship and it's easier to build from something or they've just done absolutely no scouting on other players?

Reply #858825 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I wouldn't say "gutting" as I'm not fussed with any of them as a Wildcats fan. Bairstow was a replacement player, Steindl wasn't used as much with Blanchfield around and Shervill/Travers up and coming. Magnay was never going to stay, nor did I think we were looking to keep him, he fit a purpose at the tail end of the past season which suited us and him.

Reply #858829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's dufelmeier, weeks or gibson as the backup 1. Liam said a guy playing currently that has played in tas.

Reply #858832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is looking likely.

Magnay/Local
Import/Bairstow/Krslovic
McVeigh/Steindl
Import/McDaniel/Gibson
Import/Dufelmeier

Reply #858833 | Report this post

loungefly  
Years ago

Not just the players which will be three IF Mangay is going there but our Assistant Coach as well but hey if you want to build solid foundations for the club and not just put a 'team' on the floor you might as well take from the best. Steindl def played his way out of another Wildcats deal but I hope he can get some form back.

I for one will def be there when the JJ's come through RAC Arena

Reply #858836 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Years ago

Based on the way things are going the backup guard with previous links to Tasmania will probably be Kevin White!

Reply #858843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe

Reply #858844 | Report this post

Insider  
Years ago

Maybe Kevin White.

Jarred Weeks more likely.

Reply #858848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plenty of names around. No point in going into names. Roth has Dufelmeier, Mines and Purchase in his backyard. Stanwix and Richards there too. 2 true locals and he isn't interested in any of them.
The Bairstow signing wasn't guessed by anyone, so here's hoping that more names that aren't on the current guessed list are signed.

Reply #858852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scout, believe me they were more than confident they were all coming. Cotton was only if he used his out clause which resolved around Gleeson being coach.

Reply #858855 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Weeks confirmed as a signing by the Hobart Mercury.

Reply #858856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dufelmeier I believe is ilis bsckup

Reply #858857 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Do people know much about Fabijan Krylovic?

Reply #858859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Dufelmeier to United and Purchase to Phoenix.

Reply #858860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Import, Weeks
McDaniel, Steindl
Import, McVeigh
Import, Bairstow
magnay, Krislovic
Local.

It's ok with three very good imports, lack of any local presence though.

Reply #858861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Krislovic started quiet a few games this season, deng was out injured, he's a competitor, very streaky three point shot, fouls a lot against a quality big, good for max single minutes a game. Bairstow is better.

Reply #858863 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

It looks like Tasmania's three imports will be very important because I don't think many of the Australians are overly top players but I guess we are unlikely to be overly competive the first year.

Reply #858868 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Yep looks like Weeks and Krislovic, tbh honest was hoping for Dufelmeir and PUrchase or Stanwix / Richards.

If the JJ's do not lock in Magnay they will be in strife

Reply #858872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully Stanwix gets a gig, are JJ's penny pinching, they certainly don’t look like they got anyone they chased.

Reply #858873 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Scout do you have any idea what imports we can get?... because the list including the other mentioned players doesn't overly fill you with confidence.

Reply #858875 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

I think Magnay would be on the highest pay packet out of all mentioned players, so I think we would still have some good money left over.

Reply #858876 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

Daniel imports are the hardest to speculate on and often the last spots filled on the roster as potential signings don't come up until after the NBA draft and Summer League because that's when NBA teams start cutting their rosters and guys start looking to overseas leagues.

People can guess but that's all it is. Outside of guys who are already in the league or have played here before no one has a clue.

Reply #858885 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Yup what TB said!

Reply #858891 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

TB Thankyou!!

Reply #858892 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Imports are the most intriguing offseason movements as sometimes you can unearth gems like Wilbekin, Prather, Mooney, Tate, Hopson, Machado and Oliver.

Thankfully we have Adelaide who make the selection process a bit easier by removing names like Moore, Griffin, Sloan, 2Hard2Guard and Ere from the available pool.

Reply #858895 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

No, and it is the very definition of pointless, to speculate about imports.
But watch, sadly people will still do it. Usually around the recycling of previously known imports, which is about as nonsensical as it gets.
the potential pool is literally in the thousands, if not tens of thousands.
Every (non Australian) college graduate who doesn't get drafted
Everyone playing in the g League
Anyone finishing a contract in Europe, or Asia

And I'm not exaggerating.
John Mooney was literally straight out of college
Miles plumlee had just finished up playing in China
We first got price Cotton after he pulled out of playing in the Turkish League
Terrico white the previous season head starred in the Korean League
Prior to Cotton, we try to guy and it was a record holder in the g League
And that's just a few examples from one team

They can and do come from anywhere

Reply #858899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magnay / ??
Import 4-5 / Bairstow / Krslovic
McVeigh / Steindl
Import 1-2 / McDaniel
Import 1 / Weeks

They are obviously keen on having star players and role players, and the role players they have got are nice fits. It now comes down to at least two of those imports being at a really high level in the NBL. If they get two stars and a third who can contribute well then they'll be competitive.

Reply #858916 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Yea exactly, if they can get imports similar to say Sykes, Harvey, Ben Moore who all played in the playoffs

I think a team of

Magnay / ??
Ben Moore / Bairstow / Krslovic
McVeigh / Steindl
Tyler Harvey / McDaniel
Kiefer Sykes / Weeks

Is pretty solid for a first year expansion team

Reply #858920 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"they are absolutely gutting the Wildcats, is this just a case of Roth wanting players he knows as theres already an established relationship and it's easier to build from something or they've just done absolutely no scouting on other players?"

There's no gutting, just very solid cooperation.
And I think that in reality they've not taken anyone the Wildcats were desperate to keep.
From both a Coaches' and Players' perspective, being seen as a team that will develop you and send you on to better opportunities, has got to be a good thing.

I thought we might have had more interest in retaining Magnay, but can certainly understand why the Wildcats didn't want t0 match what he was offered elsewhere.

Reply #858927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But they were happy to do it with Norton. Stop sprouting crap Dazz.

Reply #858928 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

At the moment, the JJs are looking solid. Roth knows his stuff, and was well-regarded as a development coach before he came to Australia.
He's assembling a good bench, and if an when Magnay signs he'll make a very good starter.

Somebody mentioned that Roth basically had 7 players lined up, and is now ticking them off. That makes sense. As I'd think it would be those 7, plus 3 imports and a Marquee. If Magnay is included in the 7, very good indeed.

And we all know who it's been claimed they're targeting as their Marquee.
and IF they were to pull that off, it would be a major coup, and they would be looking quite respectable.

Reply #858931 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

D2.0 do you mind me telling me who people think they are targeting as a Marquee?

Reply #858936 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

Could it be where we buy our salami?

Reply #858942 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Dan F, I believe Matt Dellavedova is the rumoured target for marquee. Whether they can pry him away from NBA money is another matter.

Reply #858960 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Silencer83 thankyou for that!

Reply #858962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly. Just played his 1st NBA game ffs. Silencer is another person simply guessing.

Reply #858970 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

And anon # 970 is contributing absolutely nothin.

Reply #858976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing? "
Silencer83
Within the hour
Dan F, I believe Matt Dellavedova is the rumoured target for marquee. Whether they can pry him away from NBA money is another matter."

The more you post Scout the less I think you understand. Playing an NBA game means he's in the NBA! Do you seriously think the tin pot JJ's organisation would attract Dellavedova in the slightest?

Reply #858983 | Report this post

Charon 88  
Years ago

Is Anon #983 playing with a full deck?

Reply #858989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why have Krslovic and Bairstow? They are the same player imo. Busts their ass but not great offensively.

Gibbo will be there.

Reply #858990 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Gibbo has probably past his best but would be great for the young players and would love to see him playing live.

Reply #858993 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Charon 88 - don't reckon

Anon #983 I understand but I do not feel the need to have a crack at others or for that matter the JJ's for that matter if they have tried to get Delly. I would have a crack if they didn't!

Yep 99.999% he will not come but why get so righteous to have a go at another poster like Silencer?

Reply #859015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because so many people think that what is posted here is true!
Someone like the newbie Daniel will be hanging on everything written here as a new fan and believing everything everyone says. "Silencer83 aid they are targeting Delly" UNTRUE. Get it?

Reply #859034 | Report this post

Insider  
Years ago

Anon's Don't get hung up on lack of local presence in the team.

The Chargers getting 3000+ fans to the Entertainment Centre in 2018 clis what caused Larry to look south with a raised eyebrow and give the Hobart NBL team it's first real legs.

The Chargers didn't need much local presence in 2018 to pull the success starved fans out of the wood work and neither will the Jacks...

Reply #859035 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The chargers were 75% local, all the coaches were local. Nichols and Moller played three seasons there and were treated as locals. Some people just make shit up.

Reply #859065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes they sure do. Pricing for JJ's isn't cheap like seabl either. I spoke to a mate the other day who had purchased 4 corporate tickets. He said they were more expensive than AFL & BBL.

Don't forget Muo on the 2018 list as well. Everyone treated them as locals and the JJ's wouldn't pay what Moller asked for.

Reply #859068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Muo was injured for a lot of the season as well, it was an excellent local side that played team. No one associated with that chargers winning side got a look in, could it be because of their involvement in the huskies.
I'm not surprised that the corporate tickets are not selling at the asking price. LK is a very smart man but I’m not convinced he’s judged the market right down here.

Reply #859072 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Who said the corporate tickets aren't selling?

Haven't read or heard that anywhere.

Reply #859073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scout you have to learn to read I never said corporate weren't selling. I said that in my mates opinion and he buys lots of corp sponsorship, that in his opinion the tickets he purchased were expensive.
The season seating for 2 people I looked at is about $1200 for 2 seats. Good value? I don't know. Of course you wont read about it Scout.

Reply #859089 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Oh ok Anon (not sure which one you are) thanks for your insight.

Reply #859094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#068, Moller had better offers from two other nbl clubs, the jumpers were surprised when he signed overseas, it was obviously the best offer but he had choices.

Reply #859095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moller was keen to play in Tassie. The JJ's baulked at what Moller wanted. As for other NBL clubs I am not privileged to that chat.

Reply #859113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course he was keen to play there, he spent three years there with great results, in a short sporting life you got to follow the money. Jumpers thought he would just sign because of previous relationships.

Reply #859121 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Thanks Anon for taking a dislike to little old me.

Points of clarification:

- I was answering Dan F's question to D2.0 as Dan is new to the NBL and won't have heard the scuttlebutt that has been circling for 18 months or more that D2.0 was alluding

- You keep telling Scout to learn how to read;yet seem to have lacked the basic comprehension of my post that it is a RUMOUR of who they are targeting and was unlikely to occur

UNTRUE, you say?

Here is some articles including comment from Roth that confirm they were/are targeting Dellavedova for marquee.

https://www.themercury.com.au/news/jackjumpers-new-coach-hopes-to-bring-in-nba-star-as-teams-first-marquee-player/news-story/5ebdd4456fc8351ede8939aafb0d31f2

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/tasmania-jackjumpers-interested-in-australian-nba-star-matthew-dellavedova-as-the-franchises-first-marquee-player/news-story/6e5da1a0f7222d61978dd9125a27383d

I get it, you are angry and bitter and want to run the JackJumpers down at any opportunity; but at least choose to pick on things that can't be corroborated with a simple internet search.

Reply #859153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not at all. It was a wish list from the JJ's, I am sure it was never meant to be taken literally. If you chose to do so fine, however that doesn't make it a fact as you suggest.

Reply #859176 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yep, no way Delly would play in the NBL.

No way at all.

Reply #859284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18 months ago there was no chance. Ever the smart arse.

Reply #859288 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It was being ridiculed yesterday.

Reply #859290 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Fairly touchy anon, great pick up by United. Hoping JJ's still have a marquee signing to come.

Reply #859292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It was being ridiculed yesterday."
NO one ever expected it to occur. Yet you have to chime in. Arsehat.

Reply #859313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's all looking very underwhelming for the JJ’s, who is left in free agency. If McVeigh and McDaniel are your best two locals it ain’t looking that solid.

Reply #859317 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

It's all looking very underwhelming for the JJ's, who is left in free agency. If McVeigh and McDaniel are your best two locals it ain’t looking that solid.

There's also Magnay.

The imports will make or break this (and every other) team.

Have Machado, Oliver and Newbill? Then it looks great.

Have Griffin, Moore and Randle, then it quickly turns brown.

Reply #859325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was an injury replacement gig all the best Wani was able to secure? I thought he was considered a top prospect not long ago.

Reply #859338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummnever!

Reply #859356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754