Anonymous
Years ago

Creek doing his own thing

So quick one, Creek is currently in LA working out with private trainers amongst other activities. Surely the directive for him has to be to return to Australia immediately in accordance with protocol. How could he possibly gain clearance from the department of home affairs to leave the pre organised boomers schedule and simply cruise around. Has anyone had any dealings with family members in the states and how the regulations work?

Topic #48935 | Report this topic

Rain Man  
Years ago

Hasn't the government given people a minimum of 3 months travel for work purposes. Seems to be within the realm of his employment and the duration required

Reply #860730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let him do his thing he would've got clearance and everything

Reply #860732 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Might need him in Tokyo if Bradley Beal has infected the Boomers with Covid

Reply #860738 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

You would think each exemption is granted in accordance with a schedule of sorts - especially for athletes preparing for the Olympics. Even someone as negligent as Creek would have gained clearance - especially after the 12 year old boy who's just tested positive after returning from the states.

Can’t imagine Creek is overly keen to return for a while. I imagine the Herald Sun will greet him at the airport upon return...

Reply #860745 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

In saying all of that, when you consider the current situation developing domestically he'd want to be cleared for landing. He was/is a COVID denier yeah?

Reply #860746 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I am guessing he's allowed to do whatever he is doing.

as for Bradley Beal infecting players with covid - 1, he's not confirmed to have it 2, his team has tested negative, 3, boomers tested negative.

Reply #860752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome topic

Reply #860760 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

I think it's a fair topic considering the current situation in NSW and other states current developments. Or maybe you live in a bubble...

Reply #860768 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

It's only a topic because of Creek .

Reply #860797 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Good point.
If Creek wasn't doing what he is doing, this thread likely would not even exist!

Reply #860798 | Report this post

Charon 15  
Years ago

still cant believe what the 36ers did to him - I'll never forgive them

Reply #861471 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:42 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754