Anonymous
Years ago

DiDi Louzada suspended for drug violation

DiDi Louzada of the New Orleans Pelicans has been suspended without pay for twenty-five games for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program by testing positive for Drostanolone and Testosterone, it was announced today by the NBA.

Louzada's suspension will begin with tonight’s game between the Los Angeles Clippers and the Pelicans at Smoothie King Center.

Topic #49451 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easy for the league to pick on a low level guy but they would never test the biggest doper ever lebron james

Reply #876973 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

No surprise. Because he's a nobody they test and act on him. Love to know how often Le King is tested. American pro sports are a joke. Then again I suppose I am a bitter Essendon supporter. Our players were suspended even
though no one ever tested positive.

Reply #876975 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

This happens while LeBron returns from his latest "cycling" tour.

Reply #876976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lebron would be a Barry Bonds level doper

Reply #876977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didi will probably come back to the NBL

Reply #876978 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Didi re-signed with the Pels to a new 4 year deal during the off-season so no we won't see him back in the NBL for a long time yet if ever.

Reply #876979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would any NBL team really want Louzada? For the Kings, it was a good deal as he was a Next Star (so essentially a bonus player), but as a straight-up import I find him really underwhelming. He drifted in and out of games, and was really inconsistent. Not terrible, but not exactly great either.

Reply #876989 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

No NBL team would want him. I cannot believe that he got an NBA contract. His manager must be damn good. He does wear the correct number though. #0, nothing.

Reply #876994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek is a headline player still for the NBL but you think the League wouldn't take Louzada.....

Reply #876995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nba doesn't abide wada rules, I’m not certain he can come back to nbl or any fiba affiliated country. Drug penalties are four years now.
Le Ron is a champion, in top few to ever play the game, you ignoramuses.

Reply #876996 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

And we were finally getting a New Orleans game on SBS Viceland tomorrow too :(

Reply #877000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I fed bad for Viceland viewers (because they have to watch the Pels, not because they don't get to see Didi).

Reply #877003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry if I'm one of the ignoramuses, but who is Le Ron?

Reply #877019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You've never heard of Le Ron Jams?

Reply #877108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The greatest Baseketball player of all time.

Reply #877109 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Le Ron is the Reatest player ever.

Reply #877112 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

He's no RJ though.

Reply #877124 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754