AngusH
Years ago

Key outs to start NBL season

Who are the key outs early?

CG43 to miss the Kings open and iffy for round 2.
Norton out for 5 weeks I believe?

Topic #49492 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

CG 43 out will hurt Melbourne badly, at both ends, turned into a vey reliable defender, obviously fantastic scorer.

Reply #877798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Relied on to cock up coverages. Yes, the kings will miss him.

Reply #877799 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The Sixers really need to take advantage of Perth having both Blanchfield & Norton out for some time and we play the Wildcats 3 times in the first six rounds likely without either of those two players.

I know it's the Sixers who blew the great scheduling quirk they got at the start of last season and I know Perth are still Perth even without those guys but those three games should be penciled in as expected wins.

Reply #877808 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Yeah, the Wildcats' depth is a bit of a concern even with Blanchfield and Norton, or at least they are going to need some Travers-esque debuts from some of the young guys like Zunic. Without them it's going to be an even heavier than usual reliance on Cotton and now Law. I think Law is the best #2 Cotton's had which is a plus, and it's to be seen what Frazier brings to the table, but the Cats have their work cut out for them early.

Reply #877810 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers have Abercrombie out for a couple of weeks with a side strain and 2 starters yet to be named potentially out with Covid and then their Head Coach is also out with Covid.

Reply #877813 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

CG43 was showing good form

I was optimistically hoping that, like Patty over in the USA, he might bring his best work at the ripe old age of 33 with Delly alongside him and an offense that'll rely on him heavily.

Think United might struggle without him.

Reply #877816 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

The Sixers are paying $3.20 to win in Perth.

That is very generous.

Reply #877820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack Jumpers to lose their first home game. Steindl may/should be out with a dislocated finger.

Reply #877821 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

A number of outs for the 36ers tomorrow night: Dech (quadricep), Malou (knee), Sotto (knee), Harris (unavailable).

Reply #877878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White and Vasljevic out till sometime in january

Reply #877879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Russian NS (Not a Star) is out. Steindl to play.

Reply #877916 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

How may games each team?

Reply #877950 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:33 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754