RobT
Years ago

Illawarra v Sydney 11Dec.

No other thread????

Predictions. Could be quadruple OT. They have a 2 and a half hour break before the 2nd game.

Topic #49533 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

What's a Freeway Series?

Reply #878682 | Report this post

Gus3232  
Years ago

Kudos to the prankster who had "Hoops Capital" painted on the Kings court.

Reply #878683 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

The 2 King imports are made of sugar. Better toughen up to play in this league.

Reply #878684 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

Jessup throwing up elbows, and Conrad - pushing a Kings player in the chest and flopping to the ground to get a foul. IS THAT WHAT THE GREAT GOORJIAN IS TEACHING NOW !!! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR A WIN, THEN PAUL SMITH MAY BE RIGHT. (Initially I disagreed with Paul's comments).

Reply #878686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Refs clearly favouring kings. Neither side look that good, defensively not impressive. Phoenix got these two measure.

Reply #878687 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

They have a 2 and a half hour break before the 2nd game.
Where did you learn math?

Reply #878688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How tf are the camera angles | production on this game so bad?

We get shown a reply and it's literally of players feet. Farking hell.

Reply #878689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce second flop, no call, kings coach whining like a baby to refs getting kings back in it.

Reply #878692 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulz  
Years ago

Glover trying the step over.

Reply #878694 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulz  
Years ago

Angry Glover is gone.

Reply #878695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath is absolute gun and I don't say that often. Glover kicking Froling when on the ground. Kings run hard and fast offensively but don’t realise that defence wins games. Cooks pushing Jessup, and hands on ref. Martin still as useless as last season.

Suck eggs Smith

Reply #878696 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

The violet crumbles are back.
Owner is a sook.
Coach is a sook.
Players are sooks.

Reply #878697 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

Shyt imports, Shyt Kings again this year.

Reply #878698 | Report this post

George  
Years ago

Good onya Glover. Nearly knees him in the head. Never trust a "Ranga"

Reply #878699 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

Yeah, koberulz. What I meant was... But you're right! (that hurt, lol). You can work out what I meant, can't you?

Reply #878701 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Hawks team coming together nicely. Now have a defensive wing as good as Simon who can also score and a stretch big man that have filled the glaring holes in last years solid team.

Sure Kings were down their import back court so it's hard to gauge how good they will be.

Not sure why Bruce didn't get a T for that second flop.

Cleveland looks to be a gun.

Reply #878702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching Baby Homicide aka Damon Lowery on the post game show was a tough hang.

Reply #878705 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Glover piss poor. Couple of cheap ones. No class. May be Smiths love child.

Reply #878707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath is better than Landale

Reply #878708 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

The Hawks look like they still have another 3 gears. The Kings - another injury year?

Reply #878720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

should the kings re sign martin

Reply #878752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cook had very impressive stats except for the minus 14, doesn't always tell the story but not great.

Reply #878756 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I thought it was a good quality game for the most part, but the Kings running with a little bit too much inexperience with the injuries they have and it showed with the turnovers. That was really the difference, too much to overcome even with the impressive rebounding display.

Even with the mistakes, impressed by both Swani and Bayles so far, and liked the even contributions across the rotation.

Hawks on the other hand, Reath was super impressive and Cleveland took it to another level at times. They are still the side to beat this season for my money.

Reply #878765 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Also not sure why Harry is getting minutes for the Hawks. I think AJ provides more at this point.

Reply #878766 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I'd like to see the Northern Territory get a team. Sponsorship-wise might not be viable but maybe with some government funding it could happen.

Reply #878779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't think swani did much at all, also no structured offence, just run and gun. Next star maker deserves more time, Martin should come off the bench, reath pumped him. Will wait till kings imports get going but not enough D or structure there last night to beat Perth or SEM. Will make finals though, roster is long.

Reply #878792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754