Mystro
Two years ago

Breakers & Jeremiah Martin part ways

Breakers and Jeremiah Martin have mutually agreed to release him from his contract.
Chasson Randle has replaced him.

Topic #49732 | Report this topic

TaipansTragic  
Two years ago

I was thinking the first guard import cut would end up on the Kings. Maybe thought XRM and one of Martin/Randle... Wouldn't be surprised if he does get signed by the Kings

Reply #884655 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

The Kings need a replacement for RJ Hunter and Martin is already here in the country...

Reply #884664 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

Aren't many Tasmanians who would be good to go in a NBL roster anon - who are you referring to?

They need a big

Reply #884697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Where is the anon in this topic Scout?

Reply #884702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Breakers would have made the move earlier if Randle wasn't injured. Martin has skills but he was also a black hole at times and, in particular, struggled from deep. Randle is a good shooter and should help space the floor for the team. I’m looking forward to see him play, many were excited but we’ve only see him play once?

Reply #884705 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Where is the anon in this topic Scout?

I think he meant to reply to this:

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/49727-i-want-to-win-title-this-year-roth/#p884673

Reply #884709 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Hope United sign Martin. United's bench needs more scoring. Would be silly if United didn’t make an offer.

Reply #884713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754