Isaac
Years ago

Funny Sixers vs Pigs tip-off is now 7:35PM

Due to it being a Fox Sports televised game, this Saturday's game between the 36ERS and Razorbacks has been brought forward from 8PM to 7:35PM.

Please tell any Sixers fans that you know about the change.

For the idiots out there, here's a little rhyme to help you remember the change: "7:35, the game is alive. Arrive at 8 and you're too late." Haha.

Saturday, 7:35PM

Topic #4987 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now just wait for all the Season Ticket Holders to whinge about how much money they spend and how they shouldnt be treated like this.

Reply #57290 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

But i have plans to wash my hair at 7:35 Saturday night.

This ruins my weekend.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1854 and I demand that the NBL reinstate the original tip off time of 8pm to accomodate my grooming needs.

This is a disgrace.

I am handing my season ticket in along with the 7500 other people who sit next to me and am demanding a refund based on the CPI increase since June this year.

PS if management would cut the grass in teh car park in an anti clockwise fashion next game that would make me feel better as well.

I hope someone is listening

Reply #57291 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Hehehe. I'd imagine some response would have not been to far off that in the past.
Still would have been good to have a little more notice than 2 days but I'll still be there.

Reply #57292 | Report this post

Isaac, you like some kinda dope rapper, those rhymes are off the richter.

Maybe you need the mike!

Reply #57305 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, don't contemplate a career change just yet!

Reply #57329 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I heard an ad on Triple M this morning saying tip off is at 8.05pm. I rang the Dome and told Teresa Whitehorn - she said she would phone them and tell them the correct time.
Guess What? This afternoon the ad hasn't changed and is still saying the tip-off is at 8.05pm.
Why bother?

Reply #57439 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754