Dunkman
Two years ago

Cairns v SEM

SEM are dumb team. Zhou qi is so overrated. Top four sorted. Kuol is find of season, other clubs will be hunting for him. Pinder so much improvement. Cairns play better with only machado as import and all locals. Mitchel playing imo his favourites to long, Liafa not a starter.

Topic #49915 | Report this topic

LV  
Two years ago

Season over. Very disappointing, especially after last season and the roster they had.

Reply #888627 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

That was some awful officiating

Reply #888629 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

That's twice Adnam has thrown a terrible pass in a crucial late possession, within a week

Reply #888632 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Pinder 21 and 12, player of the game. SEM better playing with Pineau than those two imports, he's not flash but you get solid defence, rebounding. Adnam been horrible last few weeks.
Top four done and yes the refereeing was horrible both ways.

Reply #888634 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Cannot blame it all on the referees.

SEM came out flat against Cairns sans Zimmerman and McCall.

Well done to Pinder for bringing that energy to Cairns. Leaving Adelaide was the best thing you did for your career.

Reply #888636 | Report this post

Jatz  
Two years ago

SEM embarrassed by the Taipans. Another close but rubbish game. Finish the season. It's footy time

Reply #888638 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

Until Creek gets back his swagger and starts shooting his 3s confidently (& nailing them), SEM will look like a bunch of nervous nellies too scared to do anything. Little confidence, little energy, little variety, too little combination work, ...

I can't see Mitchell there next season.

Reply #888639 | Report this post

KeyserSoze  
Two years ago

I didn't think I’d ever say this after last season but I’d happily have Pinder on the wildcats roster this season. We really could use his energy, hustle & rebounding.

Reply #888643 | Report this post

Maybe  
Two years ago

if you want this version of pinder on the wildcats team, then you will also need to change headcoach to adam forde.

Reply #888650 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

"Well done to Pinder for bringing that energy to Cairns. Leaving Adelaide was the best thing you did for your career."

The second half of Pinder's season last year really showed him he can be an NBL player, and he's brought that to Cairns and become more consistent. Good on him.

Reply #888652 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Correct, Pinder back half last season was good, the signs were there, JVG had to get rid of coach though, coaches have to have their players to judge them.

Reply #888655 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Two years ago

Well, I'll be damned, maybe Conner Henry was right. He liked Pinder and started playing him ahead of Import.
He sure played well, last nite.

Reply #888656 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Every team in the NBL needs an energy guy like Pinder. Its good to see he's producing some consistency in his game now. 21 and 12 is off the charts but are numbers like his old man averaged back in the day.

Reply #888668 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754