Dunkman
Two years ago

Cairns v kings

Adams out for the kings, Martin as well. This could even things up a bit. Kings should still get it done.

Topic #49973 | Report this topic

Ben  
Two years ago

Poor crowd, although they may turn out for the last game against the Bullettes on the weekend.

Reply #889999 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Noi on stats sheet again but not getting any time, two games in a row. Is he injured, on the outer or saving himself for nba ?

Reply #890000 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

43 all at the half. Kings without Adams are a different beast, no where near as good. Interesting game.

Reply #890001 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

Martin isn't playing either champ

Reply #890002 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

If you look at my first post to start the thread, it says Martin is out champ. Kings got enough bigs to cover for him. Adams is the main man champ.

Reply #890003 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

That's a fat negative

Reply #890005 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Ugh. Idiots ^

Anyway, weirdest NBL line-up I've seen in a while for mainstream minutes. Early third term:

Kenny
Inger
Ngatai
Djeric
McCall

And anyone surprised by Ian Clark's production shouldn't be. He was often the backbone of GSW's bench in the good years. Only just turned 31. He's a stud, would average 20+ and at least 5 assists on a team like Cairns

Reply #890006 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

All kings now. Cairns have so many poor defenders. Deng, Djeric at the head of them.

Reply #890007 | Report this post

Dave Q  
Two years ago

Curious as to why Clark is in the NBL. Clearly can play - so surely Europe with more $$$ is the shot?

Reply #890008 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

Clark was right time right place/covid/ I'm assuming pretty decent coin

Reply #890014 | Report this post

BeeGee  
Two years ago

@Dunkman - Noi on stats sheet again but not getting any time, two games in a row. Is he injured, on the outer or saving himself for nba ?

The commentators said last night he had some inflammation in his knee from flying Melbourne to Perth (or vice versa), which I thought was a bit weird, but alas.

You'd have to think Noi is gone, yeah he's decent enough on offence, but his defence is average and he's been severely injury prone.

Reply #890028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754