Dave Q
Two years ago

Perth vs Illawarra

Both sides trying their best to lose. Horrible game.

Topic #49979 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Perth gone.

Cotton busted his arse but not quite in top form. Majok ok rest basically non existent. Blanchfield was oh my.

Reply #890133 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

This has to be a record tonight. 2 posts on a Perth game and not a single thread on a ADL game

Reply #890135 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

This has to be a record tonight. 2 posts on a Perth game and not a single thread on a ADL game

Reply #890136 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

It is a barometer for how horrible they both are.

Reply #890137 | Report this post

Monday Dech  
Two years ago

Law goes out and no one (besides cotton) wants to step up and put down 3 pointers. Like dears in headlights when they have the ball and always predictably go to cotton. If only they played like they did in last grand final series without him. Spread the floor have more open options. They can all play, it's just like watching a one man band. Worrying for Sunday

Reply #890140 | Report this post

DR  
Two years ago

Travers hype. Nba potential. 0 points can't shoot lazy yep just what the warriors need

Reply #890142 | Report this post

Diop Kick  
Two years ago

Lol

I've been commenting in the ScoMo thread

Reply #890144 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two years ago

ScoMo press conference a train wreck too.
He completely underestimated this league and the pressure of being Perth coach.

Reply #890149 | Report this post

djmenow  
Two years ago

Bad game but how pathetic was Scomos subs. Take off hot Majok but keep on ice cold Hodgson. Blanchfield was sooooo bad. They may have as well gone for the bench with Purchase or something. Couldn't be worse. Took Frasier off for Wagstaff/Travers. We looked lost in offense in the 2nd half. Noone knew where to stand. Cotton looked unhappy for the 2nd or 3rd game in a row. Says alot about how he think the coaching is atm.
Mind you the refs were sh!t tonight.

Reply #890151 | Report this post

Downtown  
Two years ago

Peter hooley keeps saying wagstaff will come up big in the clutch .
Someone needs to tell him that those days are gone .

Reply #890153 | Report this post

WBF  
Two years ago

I don't find Wagstaff to be an inspiring leader at all.

Reply #890154 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Hooley used to be good, now he talks crap like most of them. Gaze the daylight, homicide has been much better this season, the rest blow average.

Reply #890155 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Yeah, I don't think someone who misses point blank layups and makes homemade puzzles would inspire me.

Reply #890156 | Report this post

Downtown  
Two years ago

Wagstaff does a lot of talking but nothing else happening .
Should have retired last year .
Too many one dimensional players in this squad .

Reply #890158 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

A good coach can still make use of one dimensional players

Reply #890159 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

To be fair Blanchfield's right shoulder is strapped. He fell heavily going after a rebound/loose ball and came up very ginger. I'd hazard a guess that he isn't fit

Reply #890160 | Report this post

Monday Dech  
Two years ago

The hate on wagstaff lol. Maybe if some of his teammates could manage 7 points like he did cats wouldn't have a potential do or die game on Sunday

Reply #890161 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Blanchfield has always been a downhill skier. His good is very good but when he's needed the most like tonight he goes missing. Very frustrating

Reply #890162 | Report this post

WBF  
Two years ago

At least he can rebound with two hands.

Reply #890163 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754