Isaac
Two years ago

Bullets sign Kody Stattmann

Topic #50103 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Smarter people than me who know him might be able to give better information, but stats wise, doesn't look like a championship piece.

Reply #892816 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

He's a 6’8 shooting wing, think Steindl with a lower 3pt% but more creative and athletic.

Reply #892822 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

He doesnt look like much of a ''stat man'

Reply #892824 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

College production seems to be a poor indicator of NBL production (for locals). Great size for the position, played in a strong conference, who knows.

Reply #892825 | Report this post

TaipansHoops23  
Two years ago

Was certain he would end up at the Taipans. Local boy, grown up through the ranks with links to Beecroft. Wonder what happened there??

Reply #892828 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

I'm the Stattmann
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

Sorry.

Reply #892829 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

That's two big-name Cairns junior prospects in a row that have gone to Brisbane - Wigness and Stattman.

What are the common denominators on the Brisbane side between Wigness signing and Stattman signing. Sam McKinnon, Mick Downer? Idk

What are the common denominators on the Cairns side between Wigness signing and Stattman signing?

Reply #892836 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Santa basically was saying he came with massive wraps, like a prodigy, but then joined Virginia and got sweet fa time

Sort of wonder why he didn't switch colleges?

Reply #892842 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

College is a different beast. Could be any reasons why he wasnt played that dont have to be about talent. I made the stat joke but we've seen it happen where a kid hasnt worked out in a college team but has come here and developed into a Boomer.

Reply #892854 | Report this post

TaipansTragic  
Two years ago

Disappointing that the Taipans have been unable to sign Kody. Does anyone know what happened there? Local Junior, Australian Junior Representative, how did we miss this?

Reply #892880 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:17 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754