Anonymous
Years ago

Who will be the first to get a new coach ?

Will the first NBL team to change coach be the Breakers or Townsville ?

Topic #5018 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Breakers seem to turnover a new coach every 12 months at least. Why did they let arsego go is beyond me.

Reply #57591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how about it being the WNBL team here in adeliade??
that would have to be up there!!

Reply #57614 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I doubt they will sack Stacker - they might tell him to start Rose from now on though .
Townsville have made poor starts before - they will wait till the end of the year.
Joey Wright might be gone at the end of the year ? anyone ?

Reply #57694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rose has started the last 2 games.

Reply #57701 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

You would have to to say that three of the biggest underperforming teams would be Townsville, Wollongong and Brisbane. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those coaches pushed out of the coaches chair at the end of the year!

Reply #57747 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Can any Club afford these days to change Coaches during a Contract period?
I doubt it, so I think all Clubs will stick with who they have and not make a change to the end of the season, if contracts are up.
Having said that Stacker must be on shaky ground, relying on a 38 or 39 year old to bale hime out & they have a ready made replacement on staff in Scott Ninnis

Reply #57753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

scott fisher might have to be looking for a new home from what i have heard

Reply #59031 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754