HakeemtheDream
Two years ago

Elite coaching - not association

Hi
I am really happy with how child is progressing and her club but want to get extra individual skills sessions somewhere on the south east as far as peninsula.
Any recommendations? Hoop city/basketball x/hoop culture/AMB
Strengths weaknesses??

Topic #50182 | Report this topic

RS  
Two years ago

Perhaps check out Pete and his org No Limits Basketball (https://www.nolimitsbasketball.com.au/)

He runs his skill academy and training out of his own facility in Box Hill South and the first session is free.

I'm not associated with the org, but have played and coached with Pete in past and would (if I had any) have my kids coached by him.

Reply #894106 | Report this post

KeepHoopDreaming  
Two years ago

Hoop City in Cheltenham have all sorts of development opportunities, including private 1 on 1 training. They also have a variety of coaches so you can pick on that suits you, as well as the best basketball facility in the region by far. Recommend giving them a call to talk it through.

Reply #894134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754