MontyBurns
Two years ago

NBL schedule

Does anyone know when the entire schedule will be released or will they just drip feed us each and every match daily for the next two months?

Topic #50278 | Report this topic

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Fixture will be out on 25th July, this Monday.

Reply #896120 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

But I agree the fixture ms should be out already.

It seems the nbl has already planned it out.

Reply #896121 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

I read MU has an open air on Dec 23rd against Cairns.

No offence to Cairns, but I thought it would be more appropriate to schedule a bigger ticket team. Perfect for a ThRoWdOwN fixture?

Reply #896124 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

SEM playing 24th tho

Reply #896125 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

I'm hearing United and Phoenix may do a heritage round against each other. Tigers, Magic matchup would be nice.

Reply #896126 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Tigers, Magic matchup would be nice.

Now that would be sexy.

Reply #896137 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

You'd expect heritage round to be round 9

Reply #896139 | Report this post

JMS  
Two years ago

Regarding the Tigers vs Magic matchup it's still a strange concept for me. I grew up a SEM Magic supporter and hated the Tigers (engrained as a junior Kilsyth player), but ended up a Melb United supporter as an adult. While I know the license was the original Tigers it always (maybe due to the colours) felt more of a "Magic" brand. Along comes the Phoenix but in my opinion don’t resonate with either.

I don’t think it can ever replicate the old rivalry, has to be a new concept.

Reply #896152 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

I keep hearing the court announcer calling the S.E. Melbourne Phoenix team "S.E. Melbourne Magic."

I scratch my head every team it happens. It recently happened at the Boomers, China game in Melbourne when they were announcing which team Zhou Qi played for. I get the start of the name can be a mix up but it was 24 years ago lol!

Reply #896200 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

Schedule available on ical download now

Reply #896293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754