Anti-Hill
Years ago

SportingPulse Results/Ladder?

Just wondering if anyone new when the results/ladders would be up for the juniors who play thursday, friday and the majority who play on saturdays?

Any info would be great.

Topic #5028 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

I beeleive it was put on earlier that all results and fixtures will be uploaded this week.

Reply #57780 | Report this post

Anti-Hill  
Years ago

Great, thanks for that

Reply #57791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about the results it would be intresting to see how the teams are going and where on the table they are. Its just difficult to know what kind of opposition ne is facing week by week without a ladder and results on sportingpulse.Why is there no results yet?

Reply #57902 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

my god, the whole season for most comps r up, i was amazed!

Reply #58072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good work BASA when do you think the results and ladders will be out.By the way i am not putting pressure on you or anything.

Reply #58089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still waiting on those results for Friday nights. In BASA talk "this week" = "next week maybe".

Reply #58369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754