Daly
Two years ago

NBL x NBA Games

The Adelaide 36ers will play 2 games in the NBA preseason against the OKC Thunder and the Phoenix Suns.

Kai Sotto will finally have the chance to showcase why he was the biggest draft snub when he dominates that overrated bum Chet Holmgren. He will also absolutely bully Ayton.

Topic #50318 | Report this topic

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

I think you'll find the Thunder and Suns only agreed to play the games if Sotto was on a minutes restriction.

Reply #896845 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Two years ago

LOL... I know I've been away a while, but are you Filo, Daly? Or smoking something really strong... That's not healthy...

I see why they wanted to get Adelaide playing against OKC, and I get why Perth would have not been keen after how their season ended, same with Melbourne, but really, is it our best team to bring the NBLxNBA back for?

Reply #896847 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Melbourne have games too that are yet to be announced.

Reply #896848 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

Will actually be interesting to see how Sotto goes even though OKC starters will not play much. And that's not shit stirring or hyping him up, will show more than workouts or games where it's Dog eat Dog. Would love to see him match up on Holmgren for a bit, show where he truly is.
Also will be interested in how Sixers look with CJ having time to prepare his team for this season and how the lineups will look like.

Reply #896863 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

I see why they wanted to get Adelaide playing against OKC, and I get why Perth would have not been keen after how their season ended, same with Melbourne, but really, is it our best team to bring the NBLxNBA back for?

Precisely my thoughts, Sixers are going to get slaughtered.

Reply #896872 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

" It's understood the Sixers are the only NBL team that will make the trek to the US this season"

“Melbourne United had been slated for games against NBA opposition, but decided against making the trip, while Perth were also encouraged to take part, but knocked back the league’s overtures.”

Reply #896956 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754