Unicorn
Two years ago

Keanu Winge-er

Ive been watching and getting antsy all year about the way he plays....the Sydney game did it for me.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE athleticism but when you combine it with aggressive out of control offensive moves then add constant wingeing on every dam missed shot…it’s put a fork in my nightie.
There is no player in the NBL that complains & works the Refs over more than Keanu Winge-er.

Topic #50648 | Report this topic

BALLER#3  
Two years ago

Two whinge's don’t make a right...

Reply #905582 | Report this post

Unicorn  
Two years ago

incorrect...it makes a forum

Reply #905588 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two years ago

KET, not at all, but I think Adelaide need to live with their front court decisions now, and try and make the positives outweigh the negatives. I was saying this about a defensive big all off & pre-season, so I definitely agree with you.

And the other point is that I think part of their problems are to do with a lack of variety at the PG spot. For two seasons now, McCarron has just been asked to do the same thing over and over again. Dech does not give them anything different when he plays some minutes there.

They need someone else who can break down the defence, penetrate and provide spark.

It is just too one dimensional with McCarron and Dech.

Clearly issues in CJ's system though also.

Reply #905595 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two years ago

Whoops wrong thread sorry

Reply #905596 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

He does complain on everything, had more free throws than any other player this season.

Reply #905601 | Report this post

artpepper  
Two years ago

He was balling out of his mind while Mccall was out. I watched him in Melbourne vs United in October and he looked like an NBA starter out there.

Reply #905810 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754