Kent Brockman
Years ago

Reesy being bagged where is the Posse?

Lifted this from ozhoops time for the posse to defend their king. let the fun begin!

From Anstey.com

I inbounded the ball directly into Paul Rees face. It was not directed there, but I was not that upset by it, especially when Maher missed both free throws. Paul Rees is the cheap shot king of the NBL, and effectively ended Brett Wheelers career by deliberately falling on his knee. Wheels rang me after the game and said it was nice to see Rees get an inadvertant hit for a change. The refs said it was a tech because there was intent, which was wrong,
what will the nbl do about this? could of started something just like in the crocs game,but like Guy Molloy said the nbl will not do a thing

Topic #5133 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

If the Posse arent gonna bother coming to the rscue of thier supposed hero the Seals are happy to jump in.

Poor Form By The Posse.

and Anstey, well he's so ugly his mum had to drunk just to breast feed him.

Reply #58835 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Only just seen the thread. Heard bout it Saturday night & seen on Sports Tonight yesterday. Can't believe the big fella didn't go and kick his ass.

Anstey, your a bumb! He's just jealous cause he knows Reesy is gonna be taking his spot in the All-Star game.

Reply #58837 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Watched the incident on the news last night,what a cheap shot from Anstey!
Big Sexy landed on his rear and ran directly at the ref to complain!!

Reply #58838 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Mix Master Wipe - What were you watching?

I'm pretty sure he didnt land on his rear and he didn't run to the ref to complain - in fact I was somewhat surprised he didnt just slog Anstey one, but ran off to phil who was coming on court complaining to the ref's.

Reply #58845 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Cmon,i must have been sleepy!

Reply #58848 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I didn't believe this, so had to check the site myself ..... and it's true. Tool.

Reesy - time to end another career. Hopefully we line up against Melbourne in the finals.

PS. I'm not suggesting he did end Wheels' career. Can anyone recall the incident?

Reply #58862 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

I can quote Brett Wheeler for you

Game 3 Titans v Sixers at the Dome

Wheeler and Rees clash at the Apollo end of the court scrapping for a loose ball.

Rees does the customary dive / ref i am trying to get the ball somersault with pike on top of Wheels. Must admit did not think it looked that bad, really just 2 unatractive men scrapping for the ball.

Wheels does not get up to well and calls for a sub

Goorjian " What happened?"

Wheels " That fat f*cker jumped on me"

Reply #58863 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

" just 2 unatractive men scrapping for the ball." - TAKE THAT BACK. PAUL REES IS A SEX GOD!

Reply #58875 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

"Paul Rees is the cheap shot king of the NBL.."

Are we supposed to defend that? It's true, and that's why we love the Big Fella.

Reesy antagonised a T out of Anstey. That's his game. Maher didn't fill his end of the bargain by missing the free throws.

Ressy does not need anybody defending him.

Reply #58893 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

>> "PS. I'm not suggesting he did end Wheels' career. Can anyone recall the incident?"

Yeah, it was about 3 years before Wheeler's career ended. Delayed side effects?

Reply #58896 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

good case for a ass kicking i thought

Reply #59001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754