Ben
Last year

Rose Gold in cinemas

The Boomers movie was released today and is having a single week run in cinemas. Limited screenings.

Saw it tonight. Very good - def worth watching for anyone who has a moederate interest in Aussie hoops.

Cool seeing behind the scenes footage, and the commentary from Goorj, Patty, Joe, Bogut etc was good.

Topic #51336 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Last year

Very cool that this gets a run in the cinemas.

Request for everyone who sees it before I can: No spoilers please!!!

Reply #923038 | Report this post

rjd  
Last year

Any way to see this / purchase this online? I presume they'd be negotiating to appear on some streaming service.

Reply #923039 | Report this post

mball  
Last year

A friend who saw it yesterday stated it was "brilliant, passionate and made me cry"! I'm going to watch it this morning :)

It is screening at the movies for a limited time unless there is more demand for it. After that it will be shown on ABC TV, date unknown.

Reply #923049 | Report this post

LV  
Last year

Really hoping for streaming. No cinemas near me and it's pretty difficult getting out anyway right now

Reply #923053 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Per what mball mentioned, there was ABC branding at the start of the movie. Figure that they'll run it at some point.

Reply #923057 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

Wow, did the ABC produce something decent for once?

Reply #923070 | Report this post

Pablo Escobar  
Last year

Did it address the Baynes injury in depth or gloss over it?

Reply #923072 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Very much glossed over.

Reply #923075 | Report this post

Peter  
Last year

Here is link with trailer if anyone is interested

https://www.madman.com.au/rose-gold/

Reply #923076 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754