Zodiac
Last year

36ers sign Jacob Rigoni

From Sturt signed as an injury replacement player.

https://nbl.com.au/news/36ers-sign-injury-replacement

Topic #51379 | Report this topic

Master Chief  
Last year

Who is injured?

Reply #925288 | Report this post

Fun coolers  
Last year

Very good signing , will be a handy back up if someone goes down and he needs to play minutes .

Happy it's another SA lad

Reply #925290 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

I think It's for the season, not to replace a specific individual.

If someone is out for whatever minor reason I guess he comes in?

Reply #925291 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Last year

Considering Humphries is the most likely to get injured and least replaceable player on the roster, not sure a 6'6 forward would help much

Reply #925298 | Report this post

Pasadena 72  
Last year

Alex Starling already got hurt in pre season, missing his NBL1 finals. I think he's the most likely to need replacing. Rigoni would be suitable in that case.

Reply #925306 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Last year

Prediction one of Franklin or Kell get cut for a front court player

Reply #925334 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Last year

Pasadena 72, Starling would have played the NBL1 finals but Sixers wouldn't let him. He was back training the next week.

This seems like the Sixers trying to save face after not selecting Rigoni originally and instead going with White who can't even make Sturts NBL1 team. The club should have done a better job selecting at trials and hopefully they learn from their mistakes.

Reply #925353 | Report this post

a5ian nbl fan  
Last year

why not both cut ...ahhah

Reply #925428 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:33 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754