Allocation sold out.

Reply #929696 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Kings management on front foot again, should be a very good game

Reply #929697 | Report this post

EssenX  
Last year

Breakers got some confidence into Mathiang and WMW tonight. I don't know if Kings have enough to slow down the Breakers offence.

Reply #929718 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

I don't think the breakers have sufficient scoring threats to win this one with cheatham out. Their only chance really is if their defence can choke the kings and lamb gets hot... and PJC contributes 25 odd. Picking the kings by 8-10

Reply #929844 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

PJC v Adams will be a treat, breakers will need Mathiang to be good or kings inside players will destroy them. Kings got this by 7 unless PJC goes nuts and he can stay out foul trouble.

Reply #929851 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

My head says Sydney by 20 based on their inside dominance

Reply #929853 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Refs killing this game as well. They changed that call on JPC, after a challenge thankfully. Spectators want to the best out there not sitting on the bench. If I was conspiracy theorists I'd say it’s rigged. Lucky I ain’t.

Reply #929889 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

Such woeful decision-making by NZ in the last 2 minutes

Reply #929895 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Last year

WTF was that play at the end by NZ?

Reply #929896 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Yes, nz were just dumb. Cracking game though.

Reply #929897 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Nz are far better than their position on the table, sides that haven't played them yet, certainly in nz are going to struggle. Should still make play offs though.

Reply #929898 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

NZ are top 4 once they get some games in.

Both teams did their best to throw this game away, late brilliance from Bruce was the difference. Lamb running out of steam helped too, looks like the best scorer in the league when he's got it going.

Reply #929899 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

Those last plays for the Breakers were woeful. Otherwise they did well to stay in the game through lamb. PJC lost his way a little with poor shots. A good game to watch and kings have so many threats but in saying that adams shooting is way off the pace

Reply #929906 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

How about the winner from Bruce, man should by a lottery ticket

Reply #929913 | Report this post

koberulz  
Last year

Sam McDaniel breathing a sigh of relief, no longer holder of the "dumbest clutch execution of the round" title. JFC that was terrible. Didn't have a mismatch, waved away a screen, made zero moves to attack, burned the entire clock...

Reply #929914 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

Poor final play wasn't it. Burnt every second

Reply #929916 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754