wnba fan
Years ago

porter let's see the footage !

i do not know about you - but I would love to see a link or the footage of the fracas at Wayville on Sunday.

snell v screen
porter v screen
porter v phillips screen
porter v summerton first rebound

boti had some footage in the paper - surely some progressive stills or windows media player footage would blow this site off the map

Topic #5221 | Report this topic

wnba fan  
Years ago

they even want a copy of it in the states

http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=8993&sid=6e7bfe6df4cdc25721b3b50edad37a9a

it's the word over in the USA as well

Reply #59738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

phillips was the only one who stuck up for screen, wouldn't want to mess with her.

Reply #59755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Karen Dalton wins the dummy spitting prize....cant win the fights or the games...maybe she should get her team to play some basketball?

Reply #59758 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

I was at the game and Phillips was the only one to stick up for Screen, i think Porter looked a bit scared of Phillips!

Reply #59773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would've been scared too!! Good Call JT!

Reply #59832 | Report this post

laura  
Years ago

it doesnt surprise me that screen was in the middle of this. not the cleanest player going around.

Reply #59851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754