booga
Years ago

dance off

In your opinion who do u think won the dance off between the cheerleaders and the navy seals?

Topic #5350 | Report this topic

Mum  
Years ago

Firstly may I say I was in awe at how athletic and coordinated the navy seals were. Such rhythm such momentum, such ... well lets not get too carried away.
I think a bit more work was needed on the pyramid. Apart from that the seals had the upper hand and I hear the girls are seriously worried they are about to be out of a job. Well done boys !

Reply #60827 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

The seals won that for sure.
only for one reason though..... SIDESHOW!! he got a good reaction from the crowd and people enjoyed watching it.

More halftime shows like this will be good to see.

Keep up the good work!

Reply #60831 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

Hats Off For Bizzy - his performance was better than the umpires last night!

Reply #60832 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

not like thats hard to do.

Reply #60899 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

Who won the dance off, the crowd, we got to see some fun entertainment at half time.
Fantastic.
One question - will there be winter training for wannabe Seals next year!
I want to be a SEAL!

Reply #61236 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Mate we are always looking for more seals. Come have a chat to us at the game on Saturday.

Reply #61243 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

I know this is a bad start but I am going to miss the next two games, work do on Saturday and away from Adelaide the next game. Will have to come and see you at the New years eve game.

Reply #61258 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

if you want contact paul bauer by ringing the dome,he will be able to give u more info.There is also a try out process u must go thru 1st is to see ur dancing skills the 2nd is your shout at the findon to see what ur personalty is like.

Reply #61280 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754