wolly
Years ago

seals make it onto nbl wrap

congratulations to the seals for making it to steve carfinos plays of the week. they saved the best for last with a little bit of the dance off included in.

disapointed that reeeeeesss has not made the alstar team and that bretts did not make starting 5. nor did farley. rychart did make it tho so good on him.

the contest for allstar team was rigged IMO.

Topic #5395 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

We are over the moon with the exposure we got even glad the cheerleaders got for the first time this season. much love

Reply #61278 | Report this post

croc hunter  
Years ago

LOVE THE seals but lets come up with better name
navy seals american lets gets more aussie

welcome suggestions

Reply #61290 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

disapointed that reeeeeesss has not made the alstar team....
the contest for allstar team was rigged IMO.
hmm... as much i love our reesy, maybe it was for the best that he didnt make it.

Reply #61291 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

maybe reesy is not at his prime. goin on talent wise he probably wound not make it but if u go on the votes i think he might of acually had a good chance. but its not like the votes would have counted for anything lol

Reply #61301 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

My phone bill is evidence enough that Reesy should have made it. Damn sms.

Reply #61324 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

croc hunter...Come up with a reason for a name change better than mindless, anti-American crap.

Reply #61370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I belive one of the reasons they are called Seals is because they are sponsored by Sammys on the Marina and are meant to be known as Sammys Seals. Maybe Issac could shed more light, was it not his Idea?

Reply #61374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought it was the blubba !

Reply #61385 | Report this post

croc hunter  
Years ago

jasmine get your thinking hat on too not anti americam i love mj and big macs - love the seals lets get original sammys seals thats cool

Reply #61501 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:56 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754