Anonymous
Years ago

woodville players

wat happened to all the woodville players, i heard there struggling to get a team up for div 1 in under 20's. i know about hoff and that, but wheres james and ramsay and them ppl.

Topic #5477 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ah I see it is time for Woodville bashing we've moved from the evil empire this weekend and away from giving Noel and Southern women, grief.

the 'trouble' at eastern has died down and the webbernorwoodsaga has waned.

sorry but I find all this club bashing boring - it doesn't do any good for the state of Basketball in SA I hope it keeps your own little mind occupied.

Reply #62158 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

pardon the ignorance, is the 'evil empire' sturt??

Reply #62159 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

well they have either quit playing div 2 or playing for magic is wat has happened. and in the last couple of games we have had some short numbers but this is only because of injury, being away or working. so to that annon dig a hole and po. nothing wrong with woodville atm!

Reply #62204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Take Luck and anon #62158

Take it easy there champs.
There is no club bashing or no suggestion that there is something wrong with woodville.

The original poster was only asking why james, aaron and others are not playing.

Stop being so paranoid!!

Reply #62230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Aarron Steff Sam and Ian are welcome back at Woodville anytime. James and Aaron still could decide to play winter. They would be a good fit for div 1 under 20s. If Steff Sam and Ian want to come back to Woodville they would be welcomed back.

Reply #62301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does aaron really want to came back and play basketball anymore, does anyone know?

Reply #63475 | Report this post

,.,/-=  
Years ago

does aaron really want to come back and play basketball anymore, does anyone know?

Reply #63477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone care?

Reply #63483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

obviously someone does because they asked.

Reply #63494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aaron we want you back. Think about it please.

Reply #64166 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

haha y everyone saying this?

Reply #64218 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

james has played some games for the 2's this year

Reply #64245 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754