Macca
Years ago

Question re Fellas-Sixers double

Happy New Year!
Can anyone please tell me how ticketing works for the double header of firstly the Fellas v Capitals at 5.30 on the 21/1 and then the sixers? Does a fellas home match ticket get me into the dome or do I need to get a sixers ticket.. I am pressuming so.
Thanks and have good 2006's!
:)

Topic #5634 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

I would have thought a sixer ticket would get you into both. Maybe they will use the fellas game as the lead up game.

Reply #63631 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

fellas season will get you in for both - same with the $15 special.

you will have to give your seat up for 36ers season ticket holder for second game though
I am not sure if you are allocated a seat of you just park anywhere with a fellas season ticket at the dome.
i would not stress - they will look after you.

should be a good crowd - word is LJ will be back on the track by then!

Reply #63641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The club will send all fellas season ticket holders allocated seating for both games (as they dont clear out the stadium between games).

Should be getting tickets soon, I guess a bit late due to Christmas holidays.

If you haven't received it closer to the game give Brad a call at the dome

Reply #63644 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

thank you!

Reply #63655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754