Anonymous
Years ago

Funny Tonight Sixers V the Crocs

What's your tip?
I think the crocs will get on top but lets hope for good performances from Maher, Farley, Forman and Hill.

Everyone can listen to the biased commentary of Townsville broadcasters tonight on

Live video stream

Or if the link won't work, then go to the crocs official website and get the live call.

Sorry but that's all we have and if your unable to get it, then i will post the livescores he if i can get it.

Crocs by 6

Topic #5935 | Report this topic

tony blair  
Years ago

sixers by 20
but to lose to cairns in double o/t

Reply #67472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

would you bet on that?

i certainly wouldn't

Sixers are bad away and the crocs are always rivals i think it will be MUCH CLOSER THAN 20PTS

Cairns in DOUBLE OT???

I don't think so, there will be an outcome at the end of regular time.
If not, then OT will definatley decide the winner.

I don't think Cairns and Adelaide are that close.

Very risky tips.

Reply #67475 | Report this post

tony blair  
Years ago

Cairns have lost by less than 10 in their last three games 2 were away games
they lost to melb in ot by 7 in melb
they lost to perth in perth by 10 after they lost their centre to injury he only played 5 mins then lost mee and thomas to 6 fouls
they pushed Perth and certainly could have won it. but the delay in the game due to the clock problems they were having probably favoured perth - (the problems have happened all year perth must be used to the distruption)

Last time in Cairns Adelaide one in controversial circumstances by a basket. the circumstances wouldn't have been as controversial if the game had not have been so even - a shot clock or timing area would have not have been so vital if the scores were 20 points apart.

Adel without Dusty - Cairns home court and a point to prove after last time

I'll stand by prediction - also crocs are not travelling at all well in fact are unraveling as the season goes on. Adel will pick up without dusty as they picked up without brett in perth but 2 games - lots of travel - lots of humidity - i've tipped them to lose against cains.

Reply #67482 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A couple of NBA scouts from LA will be on hand to watch tonight's game so if anyone from the Crocs has to lift their game, hopefully Newley does it.

NBL site: Scouts checking out Newley»

After months of speculation regarding his chances of entering the NBA draft or even being signed later this year, Newley could take a huge step towards achieving his goal when he is watched by Los Angeles talent scouts Adam Filippi and Gary Boyson when the Crocs clash with the Adelaide 36ers.

Reply #67483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree with the loss against cairns but i think you went a bit too far with your tips.

what about the bullets on wednesday?
i think the sixers will either loe easily or just win.

i kinda hope they lose it cause, if they meet in the finals, sixers will have even more to playfor.

just a reminder that you can catch the match on internet streaming of radio.

tonight live!

Reply #67484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

interseting, hope newley posts a 30+ point game and the sixers thrash the crocs, maher and farley kills the crocs with help of hill's 25pt game.

Reply #67485 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Man, how pissed will Newley be if Willie scores 37 on him tonight in front of the scouts !!

Adelaide by 11

Reply #67488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

could put a dent in his nba career!

go FARLEY!!!

Reply #67491 | Report this post

cosmo  
Years ago

think the crocs will get them in an upset

Reply #67493 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I think the 36ers easily.
Newley will go 7-25, score 18, get 7 rebs, 5 dimes and have the word spread back in the states that he couldn't beat Shaq in a shooting contest.
I hope that doesn't happen for his sake, but for Adelaide's sake, I hope it does. If we can get on top early, I think it could be over by halftime, after seeing and hearing about their attitudes.
36ers by 23, with Hambour/Gower getting 10 mins a piece.

Reply #67497 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I don't think his NBA career will be make or break on the basis of one game. Wouldn't scouts know his stats already? lile FG% etc.

Probably looking more at his athleticism, feel for the game, defence etc.

Scouts would be silly to base a decision on Newley having an off-shooting night.

Reply #67500 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

sixers 3 - 7 against crocs

sixers 1 - 3 against Cairns with a Maher Buzzer beater and black having a nervouse break down and crying like a little girl

Reply #67502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the game starts at 8:30PM CDT???

Reply #67509 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's called daylight savings Anon #67509.

I think the Crocs will come out hard tonight after some terrible performances of late and all up a pretty crap season for them.

Look for Newley to see too much of the ball, Abney and Cavalry to dominate inside - whose going to stop them, Coop? Holmes? Nash? Forman? oh thats right we SHOULD at least have Rees playing tonight right Phil?

Taipans will be even tougher as its a MUST win for them and after the last time ouch. Not to mention running nearly an entire 4th quarter against the tigers without any offense happening at all. Mee and Cat will have BIG games!

Reply #67514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cat will probably run rampage who will defend him, oscar - cat will score 60pts. perhaps we should start gower on him, knock him down to the ground a few times, that should fire him up - he might even retaliate and get ejected

Reply #67516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cat got dominated by J.Holmes last time we played them here at home. From memory, Cat had about 4 pts at the end of the 1st half.

Reply #67528 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

Sixers will beat the crocs tonight, Newley may have a good game but who thee hell will stop Farley and Maher together. Rillie is having a very poor season which isnt being helped with his fractured foot he had to play through. Sixers by 15 .

Reply #67543 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I have picked the Sixers tonight and the Taipans tomorrow.

I would love to say that the Sixers can win both (which I am sure they can) but history suggests that they wont (we have split all 6 of our previous 'sunshine swings').

Having said that, everytime I tip a split on the far north fiasco, I pick the wrong win. So will probably get blown out tonight and sneak a 1 point win tomorrow.

Reply #67546 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

any updates??

Reply #67638 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754