Anonymous
Years ago

Dusty for permanent spot as entertainer!

Does anyone agree with me when i say that Dusty Rychart has a real nack for the entertainment industry and should get a job in the business!! He was so funny on talking hoops and definately shows he is up for that sort of position!
Dusty for entertainer!!!

Topic #6007 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone going to respond??

Reply #68154 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

not likely

Reply #68155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think it is a real possibility! He has a hidden talent

Reply #68157 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

"Dusty the entertainer" he could do a two man show with cedric! halftime at the games, sure he get no rest during the break but the 6ers could give him 2 pay slips and keep him here in 6ers blue.

Reply #68158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sounds like a deal!!

Reply #68164 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Does anyone know if a recording is kept of past shows and how to access them? I missed last Tuesday's show and would really love to hear it. If anyone can successfully lead me in the right direction, I will forever be indebted to you.

Reply #68496 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754