Anonymous
Years ago

WNBL and NBL Finals

Does anyone know where the WNBL Prelim final will be played on Saturday?
Seeing that the 36ers are at home as well, it would be great to see a double header.

Topic #6059 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Press Release:

Preliminary Final - Adelaide Fellas vs Canberra TransACT Capitals
05/02/2006

The Adelaide Fellas will be taking on the Canberra TransACT Capitals in the Preliminary Final on Saturday 11th February in a bid to secure them a place in the 2005/06 Price Attack WNBL Grand Final on Saturday 18th February against the Dandenong Rangers in Dandenong.

Time and the location of the game along with ticketing information will be announced on Monday 6th February 2006

For more information on how you can get to the game and show your support of the Adelaide Fellas, keep a watch on the Adelaide Fellas website www.adelaidefellas.com

Reply #68666 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

99.9% sure the final will be at Wayville at 3.30pm.
The girls just love Wayville... they feel comfortable their.
I know the #'s would be far greater at the Dome... but surely the win is the #1 priority.
Will be announced tomorrow morning officially.

Reply #68676 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME DOME

PLEASE - IT WAS GREAT AT THE DOME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

Reply #68680 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

might just get that double header - what a first for SA and maximum monetary potential - just what the dr ordered

Reply #68699 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

sorry... but 99.999999 % sure the girls want to stand alone and do what is best for their GF ambition.

And I totally agree that the monetary and exposure would be great... but it must be a 3.30pm game for live tv.. and ultimately I think the girls want their "HOME' court advantage.

I am happier at the dome.. we are all happier at the dome.. expect for the 11 players and 3 coaches that count.

Reply #68709 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

It's already been decided, WAYVILLE! It will be announced shortly!

Reply #68750 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:11 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754