Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Dime Magazine 81-cent subscription

If you know any hoops fans in the US or Canada, then this deal is just too good to pass up. 81 cent subscription for 1 year of Dime Magazine.

"In honor of Kobe Bryant gracing the cover of Dime and his 81-point game vs. Toronto, Dime is featuring a limited 10-day offer to purchase a one-year subscription to Dime for only 81 cents. Just so you know, that's 98% off the cover price. Yes, we lose money on that deal. No strings attached except you have to pay by credit card and you have to be in the US. But before you Canadians jump to accusations, we're going with the exchange rate and only charging you $1.02."

Topic #6141 | Report this topic

ell45  
Years ago

hey i am living in the US at the moment, so thanks for that info i have subscribed

Reply #69652 | Report this post

mr black  
Years ago

man, i would love to get this :(

Reply #69695 | Report this post

ell45  
Years ago

just letting you know i got my first issue in the mail today (i am living in colorado) there seem to be a few good articles in there, i will have to read it and see what they are any good.

Reply #76078 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754