Anonymous
Years ago

NH - Katich shut us all up

After the DUMP KATICH POST, i think he shut us up the best way possible.

I thought he should of been dropped till now. But anyone who isn't performing should be dropped cause we have the likes of Jaques, Cosgrove and many more.

latley, the Australians have done well with Martyns hundred, well almost in the 20-20 ages ago.

Symonds hundreds, great catches + runouts and bowling

Ponting's batting and fielding

AND NO BODY CAN FORGET

GILCHRISTS 2 hundreds

Topic #6235 | Report this topic

Pierre  
Years ago

Jacuqes Tait and Gillespie have all missed selection to Sth Africa looks like they need to move to Qld to be a show.

Reply #70369 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Congratulations to Katich, but he scored the most painful hundred I have ever seen.

Reply #70371 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I agree - put in the friggin test team, not the 1-day side!

Geoff Boycott made faster hundreds!!! YAWN!

Reply #70447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Katich did not impress me one little bit - he cannot dominate the bowling - which is a necessity in onde day cricket. Gilchrist won that match and Katich had the luxury of being able to grind out a meaningless century. He is currently playing for himself (his position in the team) and not his team and it shows. If Gilchrist had also scored at the rate Katich did we would have lost that game by about 50 runs.

Reply #70458 | Report this post

Barney  
Years ago

Sorry, but 100 off 387 balls won't shut anyone up. His time in the one day side is limited!

Reply #70585 | Report this post

Barney  
Years ago

Sorry, but 100 off 387 balls won't shut anyone up. His time in the one day side is limited!

Reply #70588 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754