How pack was the 'Bath'? Damn.

Topic #6352 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Matt Illman is a footballer ;)

Reply #71484 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I was there. Had a great day. A little more relaxing and less frantic than my previous 2 days at the fringe. :-)

Reply #71489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The police emptied the bath at around 3ish.... Hotel that is..

Reply #71495 | Report this post

Justice71  
Years ago

Saw Oscar at the Norwood yesterday but didn't see Jacob Holmes. However I did see Jacob at the Henley Sq F&W Fest last weekend. :)

Reply #71503 | Report this post

J. Peterman  
Years ago

I passed out from excessive wine consumption at the Fest out the front of the offices of a company called "Triple" something.

The bloke who woke me up this morning was really understanding about the pool of vomit and stomach bile I was laying in...he cleaned me up with a few sprays of the fire hose, offered me a bowl of ice cream and than sent me on my way.

Pity he didnt offer to give me a lift home in his hot red Ferarri!

I think his name was Ian or Zac or something like that......

Reply #71528 | Report this post

Traci Chapman  
Years ago

I thought this was just a rumour but I saw him cruising around town the other day in the ferrari. Nice work Isaac, book royalties paying off mate?

Reply #71633 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

parade was packed well beyond 8pm, a great night, goddamn those honies in the Bath were everywhere.

Reply #71724 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754