Isaac
Years ago

Hoops SA tipping comp coming soon

Just letting everyone know that we'll definitely be having a Hoops SA group within Quentin Zervaas' NBL Tipping site. I'll let you know when we're up and running.

I also talked with Quentin last month about the possibility of setting up an ABL Tipping competition for next year -- I know there's a lot of passion for the ABL in this forum as well as the NBL, so that should be a bit of fun.

I've also chatted with a guy who runs an NBL fantasy league that might be good for those who missed out on the 11 spots in Yogee's SAHFBL.

The Sixers leave for New Zealand tomorrow and the actual season is not far away!

Topic #647 | Report this topic

Wei-Do-Ping  
Years ago

Isaac, Where can I find this NBL fantasy page. I'm currently in Yogees one but would like to go in others.

Reply #6352 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Go to The Boards at www.ozhoops.com.au, and go to the FNBL section, you will see the posts there :)

Reply #6361 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

when will we get more imfomation on this tipping thing

Reply #6543 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

will there invole prizes forthe winner or the winnerers

Reply #6548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754