concerned  
Years ago

Reply #73527 | Report this post

concerned  
Years ago

Reply #73528 | Report this post

concerned  
Years ago

They are working hard and doing everything that is required to make them a strength again in district basketball!!!!

Reply #73529 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

The anticipation of seeing what this thread was about has certainly exeeded my expectations!

Reply #73583 | Report this post

bebe  
Years ago

so, where is the guts of the thread?
what do you mean by the question????
well said vc!
maybe "concerned" means,why did they lose on the weekend???

Reply #73590 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

What i can't understand is why 'concerned' had to make up a thread on a website to answer his/her own question?

Reply #73602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It sucked me in!

Reply #73635 | Report this post

MR X  
Years ago

Have to say i was at both games and was terrbily dissapointing in the mens team performance they can well exceed the outcomes of both games not just on the double header but a couple games before, There are some injury's to some of the more senior players that have being hassling them and you might not seeing reggie in action for a 2 weeks or so, Jai has being scoring 15 + points a game easily more inside work then shooting which he made his mark with last season ironically scoring 51 agaisnt forrestville last season but we lost ?? wilky i believe is lacking a bit of confidence lately hasnt being hitting shots and he hasnt being making any improvements not like he is a bad shooter, i think maybe a game or 2 in reserves to help him regain some lost confidence in his game mite serve him some justice? we clearly need atleast 2 dominatant centres both for scoring options and rebounding not saying the team dont all pitch in but regg rebounds like a mutha f***, we have ashley nitzsky but offensivly he tips in a few everyso often not a big minutes player either, mostly the offensive end we havent being converting verywell and not doubht has being adressed defense hasnt being to bad but then the forrestville match i dunno forrestville hit everything they jacked and in the end mostly juniors and low mintues players ended up finsihing the last quarter but was good to see they put up a fight unlike the players they subbed on for, somthing that lions should be doin is running there juniors at least rate they will all have maybe a games worht of time and experience on court at a ABA level? come on the only way there going to excel and become better players is going out there and having a crack? concluding i would say after the weekend the mens team would be having a hard look at themselves and no doubht well be busting the balls this week , but good to see the improvments in the womens team.

Reply #80272 | Report this post

Killswitch  
Years ago

srry about some of the typo's it was late at night.

Reply #80392 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:50 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754