booga
Years ago

retiring

It is with much regret i announce my rertirment from the navy seals, i am leaving due to becoming a single dad of three kids which with their sporting commitments wont allow me the required time to stay on.
I would like to thank Jane Donavan for her time and effort she put in with us, with out her those dance routines would never of looked so good. I would also like to thank Kerina Potiuch for helping with the routines, Paul Bauer,Issac, and Bonz for ideas and allowing us to do what we do.
A big thank you to the lads who made it the best time of my life a special mention to bizzy for taking one for the team(cheerleader outfit),skip and steamrolla for the banners and Danny boy for the funniest laugh u will ever hear.

Topic #6698 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now, if you could just get your mates to do the same.

Reply #75153 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

That some bad news booga, maybe you can now spend more time dominating the coaching ranks at the Central District basketball club

Reply #75156 | Report this post

Steamrolla  
Years ago

We'll miss you and your antics big fella.
Been a pleasure working with you.

Reply #75158 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Well it's a sad day for the Seals. I wish you all the best mate and thank you for your passion and the work you put in to help get the Navy Seals off the ground!

Well done Booga!

Reply #75159 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Pre-game wont be the same without ya big fella! All the best.

Reply #75160 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thanks for the effort you put in booga best of luck,

and to the anon snipe, get a life coward, least they were doing something proactive unlike your self

Reply #75279 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

We Will Miss You Big Fella, the phrase "Toughen Up Princess" will be retired in you honour.

Reply #75580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:01 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754