Boss Man
Years ago

NH - XBox 360 v PS3?

As many basketball enthusiasts are avid gamers I was wondering what people's opinions were on the next gen consoles.

NBA 2k6 has been a well publicised launch title for the Xbox and the previews all look impressive.

So what's the forum's take on this?

Buy a Xbox360 now or wait until late 2006 for the PS3?

(Or I guess get both!?)

Topic #6703 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA 2K6-Xbox 360

Everything else- PS3 by FAR!

I have an xbox and is better than ps2 except for the number off games available but PS3 no longer use DVD's, they now use blue ray discs, the newest technology and the graphics and games are about 60 times better than xbox 360

Go ps3 if you want a good console

Reply #75189 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The PS3 hasn't even been released. What are you talking about "60 times better"?! Fanboy!

To the original poster, wait until both are released and drop in price. Then try them out yourself, see what your friends think, etc. Never believe the hype. Console hype (especially from Sony) is notoriously ridiculous.

(How can you have Halo nights with a playstation? You can't!)

Reply #75192 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Get both!

Personally the price tag on these things are ridiculous wait for them both to be out and than see for your self which one is better and which titles are available to which systems.

Reply #75224 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

Yeah def wait for both to be released. Then the chips will be available to play copied games to...

Reply #75239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PS3 will be much better... even if it doesn't have 2k6.
It'll probs have 2k7 and u'll actually be controlling a real person... lol

Reply #75275 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

yep and in addition you will be able to via wireless controlled take control of BSA management and make all the decisions needed to effectively and efficiently run a basketball club in the all new NBLGM 07 by Foley Sports Inc.

Reply #75284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a game for NBL anywhere? or BSA or anything australian?

Mods?

Reply #75315 | Report this post

happy bill  
Years ago

i think gameboy wins over this one..... hahahaha nah but go the xbox 360 and is there going to be a nbl game or aba or something??

Reply #75339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isaac will pawn off his ferrari to pay for both consoles

Reply #75422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PS3 all the way

Reply #75506 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754