Redick wins College player of the year

How did this happen. The best shooter in a team where EVERY SINGLE OFFENSE is run for you, of course you are going to get your points. A shame he didn't perform in the clutch, when it mattered. Morrison (or Redick's teammate, Shelden williams) should have won it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=Amnk4GDVQuajfQzxFiyA8JQ5nYcB?slug=ap-apawards&prov=ap&type=lgns

Topic #6834 | Report this topic

Depp  
Years ago

some sour grapes because your boy Morrison didnt win it ELG. I think so Advantage Depp

Reply #76459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think it should have been co to redick and morrison or just to morrison

Reply #76460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think if you look at how Redick has chnaged over the four years at Duke, and also how he leads the team and how much he moves off the ball with being tagged every single game, eg. early Andrew Mcleod
( footy obviously ) and still gets his points, that takes his team to the ACC tournament after some crucial losses tells you more about the player who plays under extreme pressure week in and out. Coupled with having 5 Freshman in the team he is a Stand out.

I have witnessed first hand how hard he works at Duke and also how much he demands that all players buy into the coaches system, he is the glue along with Sheldon. He wasn't always like that, but to quote a very well respected Sth Aussie coach " he is the best pure shooter he has seen " says it all for me. A- Because the Sth Aussie coach is a great reader of talent, and B - because I just love Duke when it is fashionable to hate them. !!!!

Reply #76471 | Report this post

Tripod boy  
Years ago

What's going on in the world when two white boys are the best in college ball

Reply #76481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well all the black guys are already in the league straight from high school

Reply #76538 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754