Erin Phillips
NBA Update
One of the Brett Maher Medallists (Academy MVP) Michael Zorich

Plus much more!

Coast FM - 88.7 - 6.30-8pm!

Topic #7004 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could you please ask Erin if it is true that she is dating a CROWS PLAYER??? Sure Greg will be happy about that if true!

Reply #78500 | Report this post

smelty  
Years ago

can u say matt ryan is a wierd kid?

Reply #78502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Martin Cattalini also on tonight

(Mod: Added.)

Reply #78504 | Report this post

spewing i missed it - wwhat did erin have to say?

Reply #78551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is this Matt Ryan dude??? ...and Manute?????????

Reply #78554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 78500, yes its true

Reply #78561 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

I am Matt Ryan. I'm a basketball ref at Pasadena and very heavily involved in SA COUNTRY BASKETBALL.

I am a regular poster on here. I am noticed for my "humour" and FANTASTIC taste in music.

However, I am probably most recognised by my "apparent" love of Blonde North girls - a myth that has been perpetuated by Sturt coaches!

If a MATT RYAN FAN CLUB is starting up, I am very impressed!

Reply #78564 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

Yes it's true Erin is going out with Ivan Maric from the Crows but he also plays for the Magpies and he used to play basketball in Melbourne.

Reply #78565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So your a ref..........I won't hold that against you!

Your name seems to be popping up everywhere and a lot of it is associated with woman/girls (I suppose thats a good thing). It may be a coincidence as I am sure there is more than one Matt Ryan in this world, but have you been to the Glenelg area on New years eve? p.s. this may not have anything at all to do with a girl, you may just know a friend of mine. Im not here to start any rumours, I will leave that to everyone else and Manute (whoever that may be)

Reply #78599 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Anonymous,

I was at Glenelg on New Year's Eve! I was at The Grand.

My name is bandied about with girls - but usually around them either being from North or being Blonde!

Reply #78617 | Report this post

Albury gold medal  
Years ago

and trying to get them to dance with him. The only rumour that people would believe about a girl and Matt Ryan is that he has found another blonde north girl to stalk.

Reply #78631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you know my friend then............ There cant be 2 Matt Ryan's who hang out at Glenelg on New Years Eve

Reply #78723 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

New Years Eve....Or the night after New Years Eve (meaning the Sunday night, the 1st)?

If so, who is your friend?

Reply #78728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actual new years eve, post midnight though (bit of an oxymoron but I think people know what I mean). Were you in Glenelg the previous new years as well??

Reply #78734 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Then it wasn't me champ!

Must be another Matt Ryan.

Or perhaps, this guy is masquerading as "Matt Ryan" to use my name to get him places!

Reply #78737 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754