anon
Years ago

Where are the Navy Seals

seriously not heard from the seals in ages are you guys in heavy training out of season hiberating
or looking for more members
i reckon you should look no further than getting john lawrence on board idea in charge commander in charge
he is making himself well know in town
he would add heaps to your guys with ideas/banter and he aint short of a word or 2 for advice
seriously are you looking for recruits
i am keen myself

Topic #7084 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Hey anon.

Half of us have just come off court after a devestating 1 point loss. Although we didnt know it until after the game with the scoreboard and half the lights at the dome not working. Oh well.

As far as I am aware there will be auditions for the Navy Seals sometime around July. Probably keep an eye on this site for more details in the next month or so.
With none of the past seals guranteed a spot again and already the announcement from Booga that he wont be out there again next season, we could see a whole new line up in the Seals. I'll certainly be putting my hand up and hope to get a gig again.

Stay tuned....

Reply #79484 | Report this post

Magpie  
Years ago

Bring back the "Boog"

Reply #79500 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

If I were a selector, I'd pick a Booga.

Reply #79507 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Maybe you would be keen now doc or have you come up with a replacement for the Paul Rees Posse?

Reply #79581 | Report this post

Sir Lance a lot  
Years ago

WHAT...the Seals aren't up for sale?...

Reply #79836 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Who'd buy us????

Reply #79837 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

who would want the seals ?
buy one get one free deal ??
double extra meal deal
on yeah seals love ya work

Reply #79869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754