undecover brother
Years ago

is erin here or in USA ?

heard she has visa probs - USA media reporting she is still in australia ????

Topic #7103 | Report this topic

Mark Eaton  
Years ago

Yeah Erin is still in Adelaide. Saw her at West Lakes earlier today (Thurs 27th)

Reply #79664 | Report this post

Mr Plow  
Years ago

when is she going?

Reply #79666 | Report this post

inthenameofgod  
Years ago

whenever it's convenient for her

Reply #79668 | Report this post

what's that supposed to mean?

Reply #79669 | Report this post

so is she letting chaff fight it out at camp first?

Reply #79672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Convienient hey? Because I am sure it is up to Erin when her Visa arrives. "In the name of god" go to church and pray that you get a life soon.... Amen

Reply #79680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a good friend of Erins and she is so frustrated with the VISA system and how slow they are. She is trying all that she can to get to camp but its out of her hands!She has contacted Basketball Aus and now has contacted her local politicians to help speed it up. September 11th has really mad it tough to get a work visa quickly! Please stop assuming that she is picking and choosing!

Reply #79681 | Report this post

Hmmmmm  
Years ago

Go on keep having a dig at Erin, you can keep having a go as much as you like Amen but the truth is she is a champion and jealousy is a curse.

Reply #79713 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

I know for a fact too she has contacted a lot of people to help speed her VISA through and if you think she is just sitting at home doing nothing while her team is slogging it out at the camp then you know nothing about Erin Phillips.

Reply #79716 | Report this post

Pity she left it so late to organise... silly girl... got to give it to her but, she PLAYS these things well.
Inthenameofgod - i kno EXACTLY where u were coming from tho.

Reply #79718 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

I don't know if you realised that she played in the Commonwealth Games, and WON a GOLD Medal with the OPALS the girl did not need to make a decision until AFTER the Commonwealth Games and i can just imagin what pressure she was under trying to make that decison. Get Off her back.

Reply #79725 | Report this post

*10#  
Years ago

JT,
some people are just egotistical and love to take digs in order to satisfy their insecurities, infact everyone who posts negative comments on here are showing their weaknesses.

Good Luck to Erin, and even though she isnt at the camp yet, im sure she is still working her butt off doing fitness training here. Hope its all sorted soon.

Reply #79728 | Report this post

WNBA Insider  
Years ago

I know for a fact that Coach T isn't worried that Erin isn't there for the camp he just wants her there when she can. I think that is all that matters.

Reply #79730 | Report this post

whatever  
Years ago

Can't question her game, but meanwhile, Phillips does what works for Phillips, make no mistake.

Reply #79794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wouldn't anyone? Why do stuff that works for somebody else? At the end of the day she is a team player. Your a tool 'Whatever'!

Obviously a screen or ranford fan

Reply #79834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed whatever is a tool

Reply #79922 | Report this post

Vanyogan  
Years ago

Erin is in the USA and she has played her first game for the Sun! Detroit clobbered em but not to worry, it was their "A" team against the Sun's "C" team. None of the starters played a minute for the Sun.

Here is a link to some great photos of Erin's first WNBA game.

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/images/WNBA/2006/DetroitConnecitcut/

Reply #80908 | Report this post

erin watch  
Years ago

thanks yanyogan - great to have a USA poster for some first hand commentary

Reply #80913 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:08 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754