Anonymous
Years ago

State Champs

I was highly impressed with the speed that Sporting Pulse had the results of the games in last weeks reserve comp ... Just wondering if they intented on doing the same thing at this weekends competiton ??

Topic #7248 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Absolutely, no offence to the Div 2 players, but I think last week was just a practice run for this week.

I Received scoresheets for Saturday for Stadium I am Games Commissioner at, Thursday afternoon.

Reply #81443 | Report this post

Black and White  
Years ago

Yes the results speed will be as good this weekend, Why, because Paul Arnott and members of the junior exec will be at the dome all weekend proccessing the info.
Paul did a massive job last weekend, I just hope his efforts are appreciated, and that he is not just abused if the slightest thing goes wrong

Reply #81462 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Arnie 4 Australian of the year!

Reply #81469 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Spoke to paul about an issue i had before a game friday night of SC, and he checked, doublechecked and again reassured me about what he said.

NOW THAT'S SERVICE!

Reply #81472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't agree more!!
Well done to Arnie and others for about a massive improvement in the nightmare that must be running these championships.
Also, thanks to the very polite Woodville blokes at the Dome who checked the internet for us all - must have had about 3000 mundane requests but was very efficient and polite to all.

Great job guys!

Reply #81609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754