Anonymous
Years ago

Tigers d. Bearcats in 2OT

Awesome game. Matt Alexander carried the Tigers home in the second OT.

Topic #7327 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whoops, sorry about the double post (one for each OT).

I'd be interested to know what Alexanders HSA was. Phillps also had a good game for the Bearcats while B. Hodges sparked the Tigers out to a double figure lead at one stage in the second half. West got it back pretty quickly and from then on there was never more than a basket in it.

Reply #82426 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

70.5 for Alexander. 26 points, 20 rebounds, 9 assists in 48:32.

Any more comments on this game? Both teams shot under 40%, the board count was 71-70 favouring West.

Is Chris Molitor an AIS or NBL prospect? 19 points, 9 rebounds, 4 blocks and 3 steals off the bench. I thought he was pretty good for his age when West played Sturt.

Reply #82427 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Same age as Dodman similar size more skill == more potential. Both good young players.

Reply #82429 | Report this post

missing stat  
Years ago

missed one stat for Alexander

17 - 27 - 19

whinges to the umpire per game for the last 3 games. Dont take my children anymore because of this.

Reply #82444 | Report this post

Allgood  
Years ago

This was a great game, certainly worth the price of admission. As a tiger fan it was great to see the boys get a win and finally play quite well in patches. Apart from the excellent game from Alexander it was good to see Bowley chime in for 22 and 13. B. Hodge also had 22 ensuring the Tigers dominated the paint.

Molitor certainly seems a reasonably prospect. For his age he seems to look very comfortable at ABL level.

Reply #82453 | Report this post

woodville balla  
Years ago

Dodman trained with the sixers during the NBL season, hes definetly a good chance of playing IN the NBL

Reply #82470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also congratulations should be given to both ref's on this game.

I thought they did a super job in not influencing the outcome of the match.

One did both the mens and womens game plus for the other ref it was his first ABA mens game.

Reply #82490 | Report this post

Allgood  
Years ago

Here here...

Reply #82497 | Report this post

brownie  
Years ago

great call on the refs there. in a game decided by just a few points in the end (6 i believe) they had no influence on the outcome and were barely noticed. im the tigers announcer and it was an honour to be apart of that game, few rarely get a chance to see let alone be apart of a game going to double OT. by the way, thanks for the love shown towards my announcing over the last few years i really appreciate any and all feedback to make the game a better experience. oh and thanks for baggin the s*** out of john lawrence, the tool asked for my job in the offseason apparently.

Reply #82869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754