Years ago

NBA TV in australia Petition

Guys i spoke to

Danijela Draganic
Coordinator, International Programming
NBA Entertainment
Phone: 201.974.6277
[email protected]

She wants to know if australia is interested in NBA TV before the start of 2006/07 NBA season in OCT 06, if so sign this petition please.
Please no fake details

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NBATvAustralia

Topic #7372 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joe, can you please explain this in a little more detail...

She wants to know if australia is interested in NBA TV before the start of 2006/07 NBA

Reply #82906 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

What exactly are we talking about here? NBA on FTA? NBA on PayTV? NBA thru an Australian NBA website?

Reply #82909 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

NBA TV is an entire channel dedicated to NBA, or so I believe. The Top 10 and NBA Action are shows produced by NBA TV. You can watch bits of the programming on NBA.com

I'm signing up..

Reply #82924 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

better not b pulling my leg Joe

Reply #82948 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

What would the cost be? How many game per week do we get live and are they going to be the good games or games the no other national channel will touch (like Fox Footy and the Kangaroos games)

Anything less than $50 a season and I would be in and sign up today.

So thats a yes and i am interested in NBA TV .

Reply #82958 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

I think I've done my part, Ive email Danijela... Ive Emailed Handle Magazine, Ive Emaile Gaze.com, Ive Emailed Anstey.com.au and ive signed the petition... if everyone would keep making these sorts of efforts we would have NBA TV!

Reply #83006 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

There have been talks between Danijela Draganic Coordinator of International Programming NBA Entertainment and Foxtel to set up the NBA TV channel down here as an option for Foxtel!

Danijela has asked if Australians are interested in this, and there has been a petition to express interest.... please visit it here http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NBATvAustralia and sign your interest. also take the time to email Danijela at [email protected] and further express your interest. I've emailed Handle Magazine, Gaze.com, Anstey.com.au, and various other places to get support for this. I want everyone to do there part to see good NBA coverage back on Aussie TV for the first time in so long!

Cheers

Hurley

Reply #83011 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

email foxtel at [email protected]

Reply #83017 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

hurley your a champ.

If we get NBA TV, it will be because of you.

Reply #83027 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Steve Nash is ready to hand his MVP trophies over. Hurley, stand by!

Reply #83032 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

If they should stuff like this then I'll sign....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLV3a4CgYLE

Reply #83089 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

doh.. Isaac, I need that edit button.... 'should' should of been show

Reply #83090 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

'should' should HAVE been show

Reply #83104 | Report this post

oracle  
Years ago

for sure - you get FIBA, WNBA as well on NBA TV - bring it on !!!!

Reply #83137 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

I would love to get NBA TV so NBA TV bring the channel to Australia and i will get the channel and out of all the channels on foxtel, NBA TV will be my number 1 channel so please give Australia NBA TV please.

Reply #167542 | Report this post

patty  
Years ago

what about league pass its better

Reply #189166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754