historian
Years ago

Old copies of the Dribbler, State League info

Does anyone know where I can get copies of all the old media guides released by the league or BSA? does anyone have old copies that I can photocopy I would like to make a database of all players to have played and set up a website dedicated to the senior players that are or have played in the Central ABA or SA State league. I have checked with BSA and those guys are so busy it is difficult for them to look into this request. Thanks to Hoops SA I have 2006 and 2005 but I would like to get as much as I can your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Topic #7381 | Report this topic

Noti Bagy  
Years ago

I have some old programmes that may help.

Get my email from Isaac

Reply #83042 | Report this post

Bruce Ninnis  
Years ago

How far do you want to go back?
I have some copies of "Tap In" which was the "official" District BBall weekly issued at the stadiums in the 60's when I played. This listed the teams and results and news from the previous week.

Reply #83087 | Report this post

Lyn Wieland  
Years ago

I have a list of the players who have played BankSA League and SEABL
from Woodville both women and men, going back to the Club's inception.

Reply #83123 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:27 am, Thu 2 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754